Chapter Two

Malina

I pulled into his driveway. Using my spare key I walked into the house locking the door behind me. I've been here countless time and this house still have me speechless. I smiled and took off my shoes sitting my purse on the table beside me all in one motion. I jogged up the stairs walking down the hall to his room taking off my dress slipping on a shirt he had lying across his bed.
I looked over at my phone and the clock read 1:03 am.
"Where the hell is he?" I unlocked my phone and strolled through my messages but my phone started ringing.

"Manny. Where the hell are you?" He was breathing heavy.

" Lina, something don't feel right leave my house now! And meet me at cruise."

"What? Mason what the fuck are you-"

"Leave. Now. I'm on my way" He was annoyed his voice was stern.

I sat my phone on the bed and slipped on a pair of jeans I left at his house. I snatched my phone off the bed and head downstairs.

I grabbed my keys and were about to slip on my sneakers when I saw someone on the couch. "Kilo? What are you doing here? How'd you get in?"

"You love Manny?" He sat still on the couch I could barely see his face because the light was off.

"What?"

"Do you fucking love him?" I flinched at his tone.

"Of course. What is wrong with you?"

He stood up with a gun in his hand. " Are you willing to do anything to keep him alive?"

I slowly stepped back quietly reaching for my purse, "Kilo, what is wrong with you?"

He rushed over and smacked my purse off the counter and onto the ground. My gun slid out. " If you want him alive you have to meet up with Tia. Tomorrow. 9am sharp."

"What the fuck do she want with me? I'm not in the game."

"You're associated with it, now meet her or tomorrow she'll come through and kill you! Manny! And Me! Ju Heardd?"

" Aigh Kilo. Just get tf out now!" He headed for the door.

"If you mention this shit to Manny fuck Tia I'll kill you asap. Then him" He walked out the door slamming it behind him.

Manny

I arrived at the cruise. A house in Westfield, NJ just some civilized shit in case I gotta lay low. They not bringing drama to this white ass town. I unlocked the door and went in the house. I texted Lina.

Yooo? Where you at?
Lina 😩👑: Babe. Relax in pulling up now.

I sat my phone down and took my coat off, walking to the bathroom to wash my hands. She walked into the house and sat her stuff down on the table.

"So why are we here again?"

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist." Listen, it's spooky out here and something don't feel right so I'm sticking with my instance until I see wassup. Plus that Tia bitch in town and I don't trust her but I can't bust her ass cause her clout to big, you feel me?"

"Yeah, uh babe.. don't drag me in this." She sounded uneasy.

" I love you Lina. I wouldn't put you in harms way. You're all I got and all I trust." I lean down to kiss her neck but she moved aside.

"Do Kilo know where the "cruise" is?" I grinned and stepped back to study her face.

I scoffed and licked my lips," Nah, I trust Kilo we grew up together but me and him.. we different. I trust him enough to hold one or two eggs but not the whole damn basket."

A smile grew on her lips, " Maybe you should stop the street life shit and let's settle down here and live a normal life." My face twisted up and crossed my arms trying to understand wassup with her.

"Malina. I'm not a normal fucking nigga. I know how to live life in one way and I'm living it. You deserve the world baby and I try to give you that but what you hinting at right now is gonna have to wait."

She scoffed and pushed pass me. "Well maybe you need to pay more attention to your "friends" dickhead." She walked up stairs. Something telling me this shit is about Kilo.

To Kilo 💯: Bro we need a talk.