《PROLOGUE》

"My love is revenge that is never free

Nobody knows how it feels to feel these feelings as I do

And I blame you!

No one returns so fiercely in his anger

None of my pains or wound can be revealed"

- Behind Blue Eyes, Limp Bizkit

[Playlist link on our profile: EditoraDreams ]

🔹🔹🔹

The lights flickered, driven by the impacts of the building's explosions. Some areas of the high concrete ceiling were rapidly cracking, creating a huge dark crack and causing the structure to become increasingly unstable. After several minutes of suffering disturbances, the wirings could not support it anymore and broke in another explosion, which caused an incessant fire to break out.

The windowpane that separated the floor of that floor of a kilometer drop was now nothing more than small shattered and sharp fragments, which reflected the incendiary streamers that consumed the tower.

But not only the fire was reflected, as also the shine of a tear that fell on the face of a young boy.

He was the only living creature in that room, and he dragged himself to the edge of the broken window to observe the enormous damage around him.

Even facing frightening chaos, he didn't tremble with fear and didn't even think about running away from there, because, after all, dying in that place was his second-biggest goal. And, anyway, there was no one waiting for him at home...

In a few minutes the structure of the gigantic building would give way, the top floors would be the first to fall, dragging everything else with it. The boy was exactly on the top floor, so his death was certain, even though he was a different human. And he knew it.

The breeze ruffled his dark hair, the strands falling over his shoulders and pale face. The smell of smoke, mixed with the smell of the night and the rain that wet the tower, intoxicated the boy's senses.

He leaned against the metal that had once held up the huge pane of glass and tilted his head down to look out over the night scenery of the city that never sleeps, or should never sleep, because its lights were on all the time, music was played incessantly, and people only went home after two or three nights of luxurious feasting.

But not that night. Everything was immersed in complete darkness, due to the tower's electrical explosions. So, without the usual visual pollution, there were only the lights of the sky to admire. Billions and billions of stars filling this black mantle, offering some meaning to the last moments of the boy's life.

ㅡ Jimin... ㅡ he mumbled with a sad smile. ㅡ You would like to see that.

He rested his chin on the crook of his knees and waited for the end to consume him. Maybe the fire will kill him, or maybe the building when it collapses...

Beep. Beep.

A blue glow suddenly illuminated the back of the room, just as the tower shook violently, nearly throwing the boy out of the window.

Beep. Beep.

The boy squirmed as he felt a tingling take over his body. His mind synapses had been activated. He put his head between his legs and screamed, feeling like thousands of needles piercing his brain.

Beep. Beep.

Blindness consumed his sight. Everything was white to his eyes, taken by a white and intense light.

Beep. Beep.

He could only think that this would be death, but not one of the ones he expected.

As soon as the tingling stopped, his body went limp, and he lost all sense. The boy wasn't sure if that was hell absorbing him, or if it was something else.

 The boy wasn't sure if that was hell absorbing him, or if it was something else

》》 》 🔹 《 《 《

Hi ❣ I hope this prologue has left you with a "flea behind the ear" about the things that will happen throughout this story ... This story is being rewritten by the author and translated by us simultaneously. There will be some changes for readers from the old version, but we assure you it's as exciting as ever.

• Please, leave your ⭐VOTE⭐ and share the fanfic with your friends 💜

• The fanfic tag is #CygnusJJ

{Cygnus is the Swan constellation, you will find out why the tag is later}

• I ask that you please pay attention to the drawings and lyrics of the songs.

Chapter song: Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit

WARNING: History is being rewritten

Date for next chapter: It will probably be in April
Don't worry, we'll keep updating it regularly, we just don't want a simple date to pressure us and emotionally drain us.