we

"I love Enid, I have homo in me" Wednesday  look at the fire. Nico looks at Wednesday, "some people think that we can't love but it is not true, we love but in a different way".

"Have you kissed Enid yet?" Nico asks. Wednesday shake her head "don't know how she wil react". "It is easy when I kissed Will  he basically went with it". Wednesday sigh softly. "I have to make sure she is single, I don't want to kill anyone " . Nico puts his hand on Wednesday's arm " I can help with murder" Nico smiles.
"I can help myself with murder, death boy".

After the meeting Wednesday go back to her school and to her room. Enid is listening to some rock band Wednesday is unfamiliar with. Wednesday sit at her desk but doesn t type anything, she stares at Enid.
Enid realise that Wednesday is quiet, she turns off her music.  "Hey what's wrong?".
Wednesday stand up and stand on the end of her side of the half. " I don't-" Wednesday have a hard time getting the words out.
She sigh.  "I don't know how but I have a feeling of love for you Enid, not friendship, more than that". Enid smiles and blush slightly.  "Wednesday I love you too" she says. She moves closer to Wednesday and kiss her and it turns into a ballistic smootch.

The end. ;)