An unexpected friendship

Drew pov:

I was inside the school 🏫 I was walking in the corridor to my locker the timetable changed for everyone my first period was science I took my science books from my locker i walked to the classroom the teacher was giving permanent seat  for everyone I was seated next to Elliot yah the guy I bully. I didn't want to deal with shit and start a fight so I kept quiet normally I'm quiet with everyone.

Elliot pov:

The teacher was giving everyone permanent seats I saw a magenta hair boy sit next to me wearing a black hoodie. Wait it was him drew he is the guy that bullies me saying rude stuffs about me. I never had a conversation with him before. I am a little curious about him maybe I could try and talk to him but I don't want to get bullied early in the morning to I kept quiet. 

Tecahers pov:

Everybody will be partners with the people who is sitting beside them so start ur work u will need to submit this project next week.

Elliot pov:

I can try and use this as a chance to talk to him and to get to know him even if he bullied me I started speaking by saying hi he looked at me and said hello  back his hand was in  the back of his neck rubbing it. I just realized he sounded calm rather than usual he would just call me names and makes jokes and go away I just realized this is getting very awkward and he broke the silence by saying we should work on the project because everybody started working on theirs.We started working on the project drew was quiet and doing his work he was very fast with his work it would usually take 3-4 days if someone partnered with me for the project because I will be the one doing all the work  but it looked like we only needed one day to finish this. I finished the first part of my work now  drew was reading it.he said I messed up the chemical equation I thought  he would shout at me for messing up but he said to not put whitener on it because it would look ugly and said me to cut a peace of white paper and stick it on top of the messed up equation.

Elliot : I'm so sorry I messed up 

Drew : no problem don't whitener it tho it would look ugly just cut a peace of paper and stick it on top of the equation 

Elliot : oh ok 

He finished his so fast I was impressed I thought he didn't know anything at all. Well that's my misunderstanding 

Elliot : so?

Drew : soo?

Elliot : come on talk about something 

Drew : ehh! What am I supposed  to talk about we just met umm 30 minutes before and that means 1800s before 

The teacher was distributing the science exam sheets :

Elliot : how much did u get out of 100 drew?

Drew : why should I tell you 

Elliot : because I asked you 

Drew : that's not a reason 

Theacher : drew and Elliot please keep quiet 

Drew: do u wanna get detention 

Elliot : bruh no

Drew : so shut up 

Elliot : I was so curious that I snatched the paper from him 

Drew : hey that's not fair I thought you played fair 

Elliot : wow! U got 99?

Teacher : DREW and ELLIOT detention after class

Drew : see ugh *rolls his eyes* aren't you worried we got detention 

Elliot : I chuckle at his statement but he said was true I was worried