Rin and Len Always Fight

Miku's POV

"EEH!?"

"Hello Miku-chan! Didn't expect to see me do you?"

"I-I thought you and your boyfriend are on a vacation date?"

"This is where we date silly! We'll stay here for one week! How about you?"

"Where's your boyfriend by the way Meiko-san?"

"He's at our room, he gets easily sick when he's inside a bus... who's with you by the way?"

"Rin and the others... when can I meet your boyfriend Meiko-san? I really wanted to meet him!"

"How about... I know! Let's go to a karaoke together! That will be fun! And I'll let you guys meet my boyfie!"

"That...... will be great!... when?"

"Tomorrow night! How about it?"

"S-sure! I'll tell the others!"

"Great! Well, I better get going! I need to take care of my boyfie! Ciao!" Meiko ran to her room.

Great... tomorrow night... karaoke... I hope she won't spike the drinks like last time... =_= well the good thing is that all of us are going to meet Meiko's boyfriend.

"BOO!"

"KYAAH!" WHAT THE!? I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK! WHAT IS THIS!? A SURPRISE FEST!?

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Gumi! What's wrong with you!?" >,

"Hehehe... you look constipated... Mi-chan! Let's swim! The swimsuit Rin bought will be wasted!"

Uhh... swim and enjoy or sit and do nothing...

Sitting here isn't a bad idea but... Gumi's puppy dog eyes....... I can't......

"*sigh* Fine..." I remove my parka and dive into the water.

"Gumi..."

"Yup?"

"Have you seen Rin and Len?"

"Hmm... the last time I saw them, they are arguing something..."

"Oh......"

"By the way... who was that girl you were talking to Mi-chan?"

"Hm? Her name is Meiko... she's a friend of mine, and a drinker... oh I almost forgot!"

"What is it?"

"Meiko said that, all of us are going to have some karaoke night tomorrow..."

"Really? That's great! Let's tell the others!" I nod and we told everyone about the karaoke night.

Oliver, James, and Gumi seems a little bit excited... I feel bad for them when they know...

*swim here*

*swim there*

*sigh* there's nothing else to do than swimming...

After 8 minutes of swimming, I saw Rin passed by and she's holding a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An orange spear...!?

Eh? Where did she get that!? She looks really tired too... I swam towards Yuuma, Oliver and James.

"YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME DEAR SISTER!!" Len?

Len ran towards Rin and he also brought a yellow spear

"SHUT UP SHOTA! IF I WERE YOU, YOU SHOULD SURRENDER!"