𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒚 𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍

Royal Greetings Elites!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARRR!!! 2023✨

Welcome. I am OluwaDaralicious, your soon to be fave Wattpad creator and Welcome to your soon to be fave Wattpad space.

Okay, enough with the unnecessary over-confidence and let's get to the good stuff.

So...👉👈

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥/𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!!!-

For the record, this is actually my second time saying this and that is because the second half of 2022 taught me a whole lot about writing, about my faith and about my goals and my life in general.

I discovered and learned so much and I'm still learning so much.

And Y'all.

I discovered,

NAIJA WATTPAD!!!!!

I've always wanted to read Naija teen fiction and just fiction in general that doesn't include books that are on the recommended books list for JAMB.

I love me some Chimamanda but I'm a teen fiction fanatic thank you very mush.😌

Anywaysss,

Along with learning about Naija Wattpad I met new people, made new friends and found a community that I am proud to be a part of.

I was going to have my dedication in this part but nah, I need a separate part for this cause there's a lotta people I need to acknowledge.

Now for the,

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
There's not actually any rules but for lack of a better word just manage.😗

1• This book is written in ONE POV so that means there is only so much that we will know about other characters cause my MC only knows so mush.

2• READ BETWEEN THE LINES, shit will happen that will just go like that if you do not pay attention. So please do.

3• IF YOU ARE A HATER. You are free to hate, serious. But you will be ignored.

I don't have time for nonsense.

4• ON THE OTHER HAND, I am super open to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM so please don't hold back but in the DM plix.

Let's be civilized. We live in a modern society.🙂

5• This is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

6• DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!
IT IS EVIL!

YES! I KNOW I'M SHOUTING! I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE POINT!

I have a particular trademark catchphrase that you will notice and if you see a book without that trademark plix that is not me.

7• THERE WILL BE MATURE STUFF IN HERE. If you are gonna get in trouble for reading vulgar language, smut (not too much sha) and other mature content plix click off cause this book has that. There's also some triggering mental health themes so viewers discretion is advised😗✨

I don warn you.

8• UPDATE SCHEDULE IS AS THE SPIRIT LEADS. I have the schedule in my head but I'm not saying it cause I am super prone to procrastination but hopefully this new year will be different and I don't want to disappoint.

9• THIS IS A NIGERIAN BOOK. For my foreign Elites if you don't understand some stuff that's why. For my Naija Elites, this is still a fiction and FICTIONAL settings, characters and whatnot will still apply.

I know what Nigeria is like thanks I am still allowed to have an imagination though. 🙂

Alright so,

LASTLY, vote and comment plix.

If you don't wanna it's fine, I'll be alright but if you wanna connect with me then that's a great way to start.😗

I love connectimg with pipu so I hope you become one of those peeps.

And this is the end of my Authors Note, off to the Dedication.

Oh yeah and BTW. I'm such a lazy bish so my Character aesthetics and intro videos is nowhere near completion so you're gonna have to create an idea of what the characters look like yourself (like we normally do.) Then we'll see if the Face Claims fit the bill when I'm done with them.😌

PS: They will

OFF TO THE DEDICATION...

Live Life To The Ultimate...