Journal Entry #3: Gallery

Sealing ourselves in wasn't the best idea, I'll admit

-----------------------------

It turns out the gas can I picked up was almost empty, because we found ourselves running out pretty quickly. To make matters worse, we stopped in the middle of town. Right by where I used to live in the alleys. Thinking about how my old friends could be infected is horrifying to me, they were aggressive as it is...whatever.

A couple of the "infected" (as Doggy calls them) surrounded our car. We rushed into the nearby building, the Gallery. I haven't been here since....woah was the last time I was there the time the group and I got arrested for trying to steal some art? Has it really been that long-? holy shit it has- anywho I got us bailed out thanks to..her..sweet talking the police officer who questioned us and...him...paying a little money to bail out the ones she didn't think were worth saving. God am I grateful for him, I just hate how I couldn't tell him the truth...

Got side tracked sorry, the gallery seemed to be a little run-down since the last time I was there. It looked long abandoned, easy to snatch one of those egg things that caught my eye last time I was there. Just a little souvenir. Maybe I should do that at every place I encounter an infected at. What's crazy to me is that Doggy didn't think much about it.

When we got inside, we quickly sealed the building, only to soon realize that the infected entered as well. Just what we needed, another infected person trying to swing a bat at our heads. Luckily I could outrun it, and thanks to Doggy, it got knocked out for a good chunk of time when I got us out.

It was very strange to see a place, once so calm, become so chaotic. Doggy told me he didn't like galleries anyways. I told him there was a place nearby that we could go to, a summer camp the group and I spent some time at. First we went to a gas station nearby to snatch up some supplies. We should have plenty for a few weeks. That's all for now, hopefully an update will be here soon for you. If I'm still alive that is hahaha. Nah I'm kiddin' I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.