Stand Your Ground

"I'll kill them all." Were the words of Eren Jaeger,now fully conscious, but kneeling on the ground. His eyes were narrowed but his mouth sported a rather uncanny grin. Once you add the words he just uttered, his expression became even more unsettling. This was evident from the looks of shock and fear in faces of all the individuals around him. From Armin who knelt by his right side and placed Eren's left hand on his shoulder,to the numerous soldiers who surrounded him from his front, their blades and rifles drawn as well. Mikasa and Ben stood directly in front of him. Mikasa with her blades drawn, and Ben with his fists clenched. They both looked back at Eren with the corner of their eyes.

Despite the many eyes that fell on him however,Eren didn't notice them,as he was still absorbed in his thoughts.

"Eren?" Said Armin in disbelief. Though there was a few seconds of delay,Eren gradually began to raise his head up, and with it, his eyes began to widen. Once they were now fully open however, he let out a loud gasp in shock as he just took in his current predicament.

"Eren!" Said Mikasa with worry as she turned back slightly to face him.

"Glad to see you're awake, though kinda wish you didn't say what you just did." Said Ben in a mild attempt to diffuse the already tense atmosphere surrounding the four.

"Eren, can you move? Can you understand what I'm saying?" Asked Armin worriedly.

"Tell them everything you know. I'm sure they'll understand!" Armin gripped Eren's shoulders firmly as his eyes began to water slightly.

"Armin?" Asked Eren in a mixture of confusion and anxiety as he turned to face the blonde.

"Hear that?" Began a voice, causing Eren to look back to his front.

"He said 'I'll kill them all' " It was a trio of male soldiers,all holding their drawn blades with shaking hands.

"Yes,I heard him. He's going to devour us."

'What are they talking about?' Began Eren in deep thoughts.

'Are those blades pointed at us? Those blades are for fighting Titans. Why are they looking at me like that?'

'What is this?' Standing in front of the soldiers with drawn blades was a visually tense man, with sunken eyes, and an expression of perpetual worry. He has gold-colored eyes and a thick brown mustache that covers his upper lip. He wears his brown hair slicked back, with it framing his face and forming a thick beard. This was Kitz Woermann, and from the looks of it,was most likely the leader of the soldiers surrounding the four teens.

"Trainee Jaeger! As well as Trainees Ackerman and Arlert... What you're doing right now is an act of treason!" Began Kitz with a booming voice.

"For allying yourselves with an unknown individual who from what we've gathered, has displayed traits far beyond that of a human,we may decide to kill you on the spot as a result!"

"If you attempt to lie to us,or make a single move,we will fire an HE Projectile at you immediately! We will not hesitate!" True to his words,mounted atop a building from their right was a cannon manned with two soldiers, and it was aimed at the teens.

"Huh" Said Eren in disbelief.

"Answer me at once!" Armin and Eren's expression of fear stood in stark contrast to the cold expressions on the faces of Ben and Mikasa.

"What are you two? Are you humans,or Are you Titans?!" The expressions of fear on the faces of the soldiers still remained, and for a while, silence was all that stood as no one spoke or made a sound. Eren seemed to be deep in thought as he was contemplating what to say. He wouldn't have to though,as soon enough...