ten

A picture of what Sophie is wearing.

I woke up with Ryan's arm around my waist. I looked over my shoulder and he was still sleep. Or at least I thought so. "Something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and laid back down. "Sophie, I really need to tell you something" he said. I nodded. "Okay, can wur do this when im fully awake." He nodded and we went off to sleep.
*********
Ryan p.o.v.

I just stared at her while she slept. I really need to tell her. Its really been bothering me. But what if she doesn't feel the same way. Ima just feel embarrassed. I tried to tell her twice but she must know what I have to tell her cause she keeps avoiding it. I got out of my bed and took a shower.

I came out the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. And water dripping from my body. I got dressed and went in the kitchen to find something to eat, when I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and it was a lady. She had on a torn up red dress and no shoes. "May I help you?" I asked the lady. "I'm looking for Sophie" she said. Trying to look through the house. "Who are you?"I asked. "I'm her mover" she didn't say mother she said mother with a 'v'.

I walk back upstairs and woke Sophie up. When I told her that her mover was down stairs she basically freaked out. I wrapped my arms around her. "You gonna be okay, I'll go downstairs with ya" I said. She nodded and grabbed my hand. We went downstairs, her, not letting go of my hand
*******
Sophie p.o.v

I was woken up by Ryan telling me my mama was downstairs. I jumped up and starting freaking out. I didn't know what to do until Ryan wrapped his arms around me. We was walking downstairs when I grabbed his hand.

We made it down there. And my mama was wearing the same dress she wore the day before. And she still didn't have on any shoes. "How did you know I was here?" I asked her. "I followed you" she said. She couldn't keep her balance. And she kept laughing at everything. She was either high or drunk.

"I don't have anything to say to you, ma" I said. She tried to hug me but I stepped back, not because I didn't want her to hug me but because she was smelly. I wanted to cry, what did she do to her self. She just let herself go. "I'm sorry about slapping you, but you gotta admit you deserved it" she said. Laughing. "Just leave, mama, dont wanna see you anymore." I said. She raised her hand to slap me again but Ryan caught he'd hand before it reached my face.

"I think its time for you to go" Ryan said. My mama snatched her hand put of Ryan's grip and walked out the door. "Bye honey" she said. Ryan shut the door behind her. And I fell to the floor with my face in my hands.

He kneeled down in front of me. And tried to lift my head up. "Sophie" he said. But I didn't answer. "Sophie" he said again. "Sophie, look at met" I finally gave in and looked at him. He hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Everything going to be alright, I'm here for you" he said. I felt a tear. And I reached to whip it but Ryan whipped it first.

I never knew Ryan could be so soft and sensetive. "I cannot thank you enough" I said. He let out a little laugh. "You being here, is a big enough thanks" he said.
*******
I was laying on Ryan's bed watching TV, when he came into the room and snatched e covers off of me. I curled up my legs. To show I was cold. "I'm cold" I said. "Come on, we are goin out" he said. I looked at him crazy and shook my head. "No we are not". Said. "Yes we are, you need to have more fun" he said."I do have fun, and don't we need to work on the case" I sad. He looked at me. "You ddnt mentioned it before, so don't mention it now" he said.

"I don't have any clothes" I said. Thinking I was gonna get off easily. "My mama has a feaking football field of clothes" he said. "I can't take your moms clothes." I said. "Don't worry about it, you are not taking them you are just borrowing, and plus she is never home, so" he said. I gave in. "Fine" I said.

He walked me downstairs to his parents room. He showed me e closet and my mouth dropped to the floor. His mama closet was HUGE, bigger than my whole house. I walked into it and started looking at all this different style, and colored clothes. "Oh yea, I can find me something I here" I said. Ryan let out a little laugh.

I took a shower after I picked out what I was gonna wear. I didn't know where we was going, so I just put on a dark red skirt a and a what shirt. I didn expect for Ryan's mama to have so much teenage styled clothes.

I walked into the living room and Ryan was already ready. He didn't noticed me. So I made a coughing sound. He turned around and just stared at me. "You are just gorgeous" he said. I couldn't help but smile. "don't you mean I look gorgeous, its e clothes" I said. "No, its you, you are always gorgeous" he said. I looked at him and w stared at each other for a while.

We finally left and headed to wherever we was going. He was driving and we was talking nonstop. We was talking about any and everything. We pulled up to a helicopter place. I laughed. I always wanted to jump out of a helicopter and or airplane. He really does listen. I actually thought he doesn't pay attention. But its clear that he does.
********
What do y'all think??

What do y'all think about Sophie's mama showing to Ryan's house half drunk or high??

What do y'all think about the helicopter place??

Its longer now, yay

I started writing is chapter earlier and I went nonstop. I did t stop writing. So its longer. Now.

Well I actually always write my chapter all at one time, but this time I just made it longer.

Comment

Vote

Share