fourteen

I walked back outside and walked over to shay and grabbed her hand leading her inside.

"I choose you" I told her she looked at me confused. "What are you talkng about?" She asked me. I looked outside and saw that everybody was staring at us so I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the girls bathroom.

"I am done with boys right now, you are the one I'm choosing, I oose you over Trevor and Ryan" I said. She looked at me and smiled. She embraced me in a tight hug.

"I know we haven't been spend in much time together, and that's gonna change, I promise" I said."okay but you have to make things right with trevor" she said. "I want you to be happy, so you can ho out with him, just not all the time" she said smiling and we walked out the bathroom only to find Ryan waiting for me.

"Can we talk Sophie?" He asked. I shook my head but shay nudged me. I looked at her and she told me I could talk to him not that I need her permission.

"I don't want to" I whispered to her. "Go head, it won't hurt" she said. I threw my hands up in surrender. "IMA be in the bathroom" she said walking away.

"What was that all about?" He asked. I shook my head. "I don't know, its to much drama" I stated. "But I really like you, I few my reputation away for you" he said. I stared at him not having thing else to say.

He opened his mouth to say somethinut was interrupted by the intercom coming on. "Sophie Smith and Ryan Nero to the main office" we walked to the office together jot saying another word.

We walked in and sat in the seats in front of Mr. Crocks desk. He had his hands folded together over his desk.

"So what do we got?" He asked. We haven't been working on it much lately. I didn't know what to say I looked at Ryan. "There is a website" I blurted out. "What kind of website?" Mr crocks asked. "The kidnappers website, he updates every week, he poet pics of the kids playing and having fun" I stated.

He rubbed his chin not sure what to say next. I looked at Ryan who was no linger listening he was typing on his phone. I nudged him with my elbow and he looked up.

"In one of the pictures there was a mailbox in the background, we went to the address and it was the abandoned daycare center." I said.

"The one that the carter family owned?" Mr crocks sake. I nodded my head. "That's all we have now, but we will get right back to working" I said. He nidded and told us we can go. Ryan started walking away I called after him. He turned around. "So should I come over tonight? You know to finish working on the thingie" I said cause to many people were around.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Its basically your house to" he said. Not looking at me. "What's at supposed to mean?" I asked now putting my hands on my hips. "Its just that you stay there you even have some of your clothes still here, you've been 'crashing' at my house more than a month" he said. I took a step back.

"Well you know why I don't wanna go home" I said refreshing his memory about my mother. He shrugged his shoulders once again. I started to feel tears come down my face. "Not my fault she the way she is" he stated and everybody at was crowed around us made them 'oh oh' sounds and that's when I lost it.

I threw my book bag down and kneed him right in his private area he bent to the ground and thats when I pushed him over where he was laying flat on the ground still holding his private area.

I started punching him back to back like a windmill. I felt big arms wrap around me pulling me off of Ryan.

Ryan got up and juts stared at me with anger in his eyes. "Don't come over to my house, ever" he yelled after me.