When times change, You end up in Hell

It's been more then two decades since Alastors death. 2010 brought new, technological inventions, and although Rosetta was happy education for her sons was easier to achieve, she hated retiring her beloved radio.

It's been years, but Rosettas physical age stayed same. The now lone widow watched her late husband's family and her sons slowly die due to them gaining her husbands humen life span.

Her youngest passed early in life, having been diagnosed with cancer two years after his fathers death. Calvin had just turned 7 years old when he died, which was a heartbreak for all his family.

His elder brother died from ebola after a business trip to a different country. This left Rosetta alone in a house full of sadding memories.
After 1990 Rosetta staged her death, then, she left to the forest for hiding.

Now, she was ready to let go and join the afterlife. Closing her eyes, she kissed a old shirt of Alastors, and shot herself with his old gun.

For a few seconds, she felt nothing. Her body felt devoid of feeling. Then....she breathed. She shot up in the air, catching the breath that was taken from her.

'Where am I?' She thought inwardly.

All she could see was a street, it looked normal....but not at the same time.

"Am I....dead?" She asked herself.

"Sure are, darlin'" said a voice behind her.
A voice she recognized.
Rosetta turned around fast.
She saw a pink and white spider thing...but somehow it seemed familiar.

"Anthony?!" She half yelled, half whispered

"Eh, it's Angel dust now." He Said nonchalantly, as if they weren't in hell.

"I-...how long have you been here?" She asked, visible concern on her face.

"Died a few years ago, don' rememba." Angel answered, one of his long arms held a bag. Rosetta already knew what it was.

"Lemme guess, overdose?" She asked with a sigh.

"Ya, wasn't the worst way ta go." The spider picked up a random empty can off the floor. He squashed it and threw it towards a person walking.

"Anyway, suga tit, I hava person you might like to see." Without another word he started walk, expecting Rosetta to fallow.

And like the good cusion she is, she followed.

Only when they started walking did she notice the changes to her body. Her hips were wider then previously, her hair was pure white and she had bunny ears and a bunny tail.

There was fur all over her lags, natural roses decorated her head. She tried to take them off well walking but failed.

"Rosa!" She herd her older cusion scream, having been to focused on her physical change to hear him calling her.

"Oh, 'em sorry Thithi....ma' mind jus' not in the right place righ' now."

"Fine, but try not to use that with the others. People down here aren't that understanding. Anyways, we need to get you acquainted with 'life' down here."

Angel explained, putting quotation marks on life.

"We don' really use are real names, so call me Angel or Angel dust. We needa come up with a name for you to."

He kept walking, Rosetta closely behind him.

"Got any suggestions?" Rosetta asked, feeling the new features of her body like they were aliens.

"Well, we need somein' that matches your look. Maybe somein' with Rose or Bunny. If you are able to become a overlord you needa nickname to."

Rosetta looked up from observing her body.