𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀,
An odd pair

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Name] was interested in Zandik's work. Yes, it may not follow the Akademiya's three virtues and sins, while they helped Zandik with his careless pursuit of knowledge. They are bound to be found out as [Name] was an accomplice, like helping Zandik get to the restricted section of the Akademiya library. They had, a little authority with almost 7 years being a scholar of the Akademiya and getting to know other students.

[Name] had a bright future ahead of them as a scholar they could have graduated ages ago but due to their weak body, they can't finish all of their work as a scholar. Thesis defenses are by far the most difficult part of graduating; several of the Driyosh met in other nations express their anxiety over finding material for their theses and have changed their subjects due to extenuating circumstances or rejection from the review panel.

Just finding material for their thesis is enough to exhaust [Name].

It was quite the shock for other students to see such a pair. An odd dynamic but they seemed to be a sight for sore eyes for the single out there with the way Zandik gets possessive of [Name] when they talk to other scholars but him but he shouldn't show he's jealous over someone who won't ever have a chance with 𝗵𝗶𝘀 lover, not with him around them already holding a place in their heart.

As this one student in the same subject as [Name] had been asked for [Name]'s help about the subject. Asking questions upon questions not related to the subject or simply, with common sense and a bit of thinking could the answer be found. Of course, Zandik noticed, how could he not? The tint of red on the scholars cheeks the little glances they make at his [Name]. That damned scholar's hand brush against [Name]'s hand. As they sit on one of the tables of the House of Daena.

"Oh, you can take inspiration on of my thesis, I've already-" As their words got cut off by the sound of someone elses voice "Speaking of thesis, [Name] didn't you have to finish one? Don't wanna be late for submission again, don't you?" Zandik says after appearing out of nowhere "Yeah.... But I've got to help my classmate over here though with theirs." [Name replies debating over going to finish her own thesis or help an underclassmen "Uhmm... You don't have to-" That scholar was interrupted by the voice of Zandik a scholar never bothered to be named. "I could help them" Zandik says with a smile under that smile was pure hatred clawing down his back.

Why waste your time helping others? You can barely finish your own work at times with your weak body getting exhausted to quickly too. And stubborn little you won't drink your daily dose of medicine. So he usually puts it in his mouth and grab your face kissing you and making you open your mouth letting the medicine slide down your throat. He think your being stubborn on purpose so he would do that everytime to make you drink your medicine.

Now back to the situation at hand, you were thinking heavily on this and Zandik offered his help, he was an amazing scholar making breakthrough of breakthroughs discovery. Some work not even approve of that only you, for now know of. And because of this work, you know of, how can you be sure your underclassman right next to you won't be apart of it. But then again this thesis is really important. Maybe this time Zandik won't use this innocent sumeru student as an experiment. "Fine" Name says with a sigh of defeat like they could win over their lover.

"But [Name]-" Yet again was the other scholar interrupted by Zandik with a hand on their shoulder as they let out a flinch "Don't worry, My dear [Name] they are in good hands" Zandik let's out a smile but turns menacing when looking at [Name]'s underclassman.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥| ~✦ 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔- To be expected that certain scholar was never seen again━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 : Dec 20, 2022

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❥| ~✦ 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
- To be expected that certain scholar was never seen again
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 : Dec 20, 2022