Bonds in the Pool

(A/N: Well I started this chapter earlier than expected so if it comes out early enjoy it. Also, don't expect early updates that much since it will depend on the time I have to work on my fanfic. This is part 2 of KikyoKiyo fanfic and so far it's fun writing it. I just look at different activities that will look like fun and good for bonding so hope you enjoy them. Also, I kinda want their relationship to progress smoothly and also be realistic. But it's probably not going to be perfect although I will try my best to make it happen so like around the 4th or 5th day of the exam. Both Kiyo and Kikyo get really close and start dating just like normal. Anyways let's get started, shall we?)

Kiyo POV

"Ugh."

I woke up at my usual time to my right arm feeling sore which was unusual. I turn and saw that Kushida was using my arm as a headrest which had a pleasant feeling despite my arm being dead asleep. I wanted to move my arm but at the same time, it was difficult as it will wake Kushida up. Honestly, she looked very cute sleeping in her pajamas and I can even see some of her cleavage. I feel something wanting to arise but I can't let that happen since it will be a big problem.

Well feeling curious I unconsciously moved my hand to run through her hair as it was a cute sight to see. It felt pretty nice and I saw a small genuine smile coming from Kushida she lifted up her head which gave me a split second to remove my arm. After successfully removing my arm I got out of my bed stealthy so she doesn't wake up. Good thing she doesn't so I went to my closet and then grabbed my gym clothes. I got changed in the bathroom after I did my morning hygiene routine. Then with that, I headed out and went to do my daily exercises.

Today I decided to focus more on my upper body. So I did some bodyweight exercises and also do a new workout. I started doing handstand push-ups; it was a good way to get my blood pumping. I might ask Koenji if he can give me some workouts to do since most of them are good workouts. Plus the basic ones I do are getting boring so new workouts will spice up my routine.

Oh well after an hour and thirty minutes of doing my workout. I took off my shirt to just wipe off some of the sweat I had. After that my shirt went back on my body and headed back to the dorm building.

Kikyo POV

I woke up in bed while yawning since I was still somewhat groggy from waking up. When I sat up and rubbed my eyes I noticed I was alone in the bed. I wonder where Ayanokoji went but not that it matters to me at all. When I was freshening and stretching my body. All the pent-up stress that was in my body was gone which made me feel even better. I guess having that guy listen to my ramblings really helps out.

Still can't help but not trust him fully as I don't know if he might do something completely surprising. He probably wants to expel me so I should watch out in case after this exam. But after that, I went to to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. After that, I took a shower and then started to change my clothes. That's when the bathroom door opened which was surprising since I thought it was locked. Although next something very embarrassing and unexpected happened.

Kiyo POV

Heading back to the dorm building I took in the nice fresh weather today brought. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong today and we could get through this exam. I entered the dorm room and went to the bathroom to freshen up. But the readers and author were not on my side as I opened the door. I saw such a two-sided beauty changing at the same time I opened the door. She was changing her bra which was a mature orange-blondish color. When she noticed me Ksuhida looked surprised and in shock. She didn't know that her bra fell slightly and I saw one of her nipples by accident.

"Coincidences can be freaky, huh?"

I said to her which finally took her out of the trance of shock she was in. Kushida's face suddenly became redder than Ichinose's as she yells at me. Her voice had a tone of being embarrassed and anger as well.