neymar: family dinner +

"Ney you almost done?" I asked going into the bathroom as he was getting dressed to finish up some of my makeup. He nodded admiring himself before he looked at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're so pretty princess" he said making me blush underneath my already done blush making it appear even pinker to which he proceeded to tease me.

"We were supposed to leave 5 minutes ago" I said quickly getting out of the bathroom with Neymar following behind me. I had chosen to wear a tight fitting long sleeve black dress that covered mid thigh and some black wedges. I let Neymar choose his own outfit and he did not disappoint wearing a maroon suit that complimented his hazel eyes.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" he teased again as I was gathering my purse making me glare at him making him let out a small laugh as we started to head out. We entered the car with him driving and me being the passenger.

We started to drive down to the restaurant that we were going to with my family. His hand was resting on my inner thigh, a common spot for whenever he was driving. He tapped his fingers to the beat of the song being played on the radio sending small tingles to my stomach. I rested my hand on top of his not looking at whether he noticed or not as I stared outside to admire the city lights.

He clearly noticed as he stopped moving his fingers but instead held a tight grasp onto my thigh making me adjust myself trying to relieve the tension. I could see his smirk on his face without even having to look at him which left me irritated internally before an idea popped into my head.

We finally arrived and I could already spot my family waiting for us inside. We quickly paced into the restroom and sat down. My parents were in front of us as me and Neymar sat next to each other. Small talk was started on the table as we ordered the drinks.

Neymar hand was on my thigh inching higher the entire time. I kept clenching my jaw each time he would get closer while he seemed to be acting normal having an engaging conversation with my parents while I was entirely struggling.

I excused myself to the restroom leaving Neymar in an amused state before going back into a conversation. I entered the singular restroom trying to come up with how I was going to get my payback and I quickly started to undress myself taking a picture of my breast that still held marks from last night.

I hovered over the image before quickly sending it to Neymar. I saw his read receipt a minute after he texted 'This is your payback?' I just sent back a smiley face wanting to irratate him. I sat in the restroom for a couple of minutes before exiting and seeing Neymar adjusting his position with his hands in his pockets.

A smirk grew on my face as I sat back down and we started to eat. Before his hand could go anywhere near my thigh I placed mine on his only a couple of inches from his crotch making him now the tense one. The evening lasted an hour of my hand inching upward or stroking near it making his voice quiver trying to hide it with a cough.

We walked to the car with me being dragged as I walked slowly while he walked with a rushed pace. He opened the back seat door and before I could even think pushed me inside getting in right after me.

"Where you trying to humiliate me back there princess?" he asked and I stayed quiet biting the inside of my lip. I was about to reply before he smashed his lips against mine rough with hunger lingering in its presence. Only a minute passed and I was already half naked with his lips traveling everywhere it could find themselves as well as his hands.

He removed his own clothes unbuckling his pants as I waited with anticipation.

"Is this what you wanted y/n?" he asked. He neared me as he slowly removed his pants "For me to fuck you in the back of my car?"

"You say that as if we haven't already" I whispered into his ear back before kissing his earlobe. He quickly adjusted our position to where I was lying down on the seat and he was on top of me.

"How rough do you want it princess?" he mumbled just above a whisper layering kisses on top of his marks.

"Go as rough as you want" I replied and I could feel his smile against my skin and without warning I felt him enter me. I let out a loud gasp, swallowing some spit from before and he slowly adjusted himself inside me while I could feel my walls wanting to wrap around him.

He went at his own pace, having his own rhythm, following what his body told him only wanting to hear moans in response to know he was doing it right.

Loud moans were echoed into our ears after every thrust. A couple of minutes passed and i could feel himself start to get near from how sloppy his rhythm was getting and his soft grunts from before turned louder as he tried to suppress it.

"Ney- I am- Almost there" I panted pausing for a breath. All I heard from him was another grunt and soon he pulled out laying his aftermath onto my bare stomach while I as well released. I was left panting while I slowly adjusted to the side seat so he could as well sit down next to me. I felt sore from the car seat and from the action.

"Now I remember why we don't have car sex"

-

a/n

I never know how to write these but yeah.. thanks to tik tok edits for the inspiration <3

I have now added more players to my (very) small list so be expecting a jude bellingham, lucas paqueta, and (maybe (possibly)) mbappe depending on how I feel that day : )

I also wanted to add something: I will not be doing + stories on some of the players because it might make me a bit uncomfy to write on like gavi so don't even try asking <3

*mwah ilysm <3