Silver the dog!

Percy started the live stream, smiling as she does. "Hello, people, so I have never played Minecraft and therefore, I am going to fucking rule it!", She chirped fiercely. She looked and saw Minecraft was done downloading and grinned, though the audience could not see her mild joy. 

Percy's view count was the normal 100's, yet she was more excited than normal, and she was finally playing Minecraft. She originally didn't have the time but now she had to, so let's go!

Percy had downloaded it a day in advance and was ready! She opened Minecraft.

                                                                           1st Pov

"Ok, Chat are you ready?" I asked cheerfully. With a variety of agreements, I continued with a smile. I pressed play on the loading screen and clicked the create world tab. "Alright, guys what should I name my world? I'm thinking Shit-Show or Elmo's World! What do you guys think?" I Inquired.

Suddenly they were spamming 'Cocks 'n Balls'. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys-" I started choking on my laughter and fell off my chair, dying.

                                                                        10 minutes later of choking and laughing.

"Ok, back to seriousness, what do you guys want the name to be?" I asked them.

Sparklecatz10: No, we're serious! You have to name it that!

Drewtheman12: Please do it!!!

TommyInnit: I dare you!

Chat went crazy.

I responded to each of them until I got to one of them where I saw a familiar name. Hmmmm,' TommyInnit' Sounds familiar

" I can't turn down a dare, guys! You guys have convinced me we shall name it 'Cocks 'n Balls'!"

                                                                   20 minutes later of dying a lot!

"A WOLF! I have to get it!" I yelled, "GET OUT OF MY WAY, FUCKER!" I said killing a cow to get to it and tame it. "I will name him 'silver'!"

I made a horrible drawing of Percy!!! Be proud of me!

I hope you guys have a good image of her now!

See you on the flip side, fuckers!!!