the first night shift....

( in the living room of the good way out team's house the team stood holding flashlights magnifying glasses Nets or whatever they could use to stop a monster at night this it's going to be their first night shift ever they wanted to make sure that it would be perfect )

Teal: do you think we had everything before our first night Sai?

Sai: I think I'll say so Teal but just to make sure Alien can you come here

Alien: no need for that I'm right here

Teal: how did you-

Alien: what do you expect?

Teal: I don't know I just thought... never mind it's not important so you were saying?

Alien: so basically everything is checked however something bad just happened something about a creature called the nighter

Teal: the what?

Sai: come again partner?

Alien: the nighter it's what it's called basically it's a creature that can fly it just dropped a girl named Clementine from the sky and it's prodigies are continents one guy a few blocks down from the incident

Sai: so there's more than one bad guy this time?

Teal: And he supposedly just dropped someone from THE SKY? That doesn't make sense usually when people who are trying to convince people that they are monsters that can fly they use wires but how can you use wires in the sky without being hooked up to something?

Sai: I mean unless they found another way to make it more realistic......

Alien: they probably did

Teal: and the prodigies the same exact thing?

Alien: yeah I'm supposedly they had red eyes that flash at their victims....

Sai: red eyes why does every monster we know at least have some form of red eyes?

Teal; that's not important right now but it's important it's trying to take care of the nighter and his Protege before they do something terrible again I mean what if Clementine got hurt and that other guy if they can have them the way they just did Harming a whole town would be a walk in the park

Alien: that's true but it would it takes a lot of effort to do something like that and I don't know if those proteins in the night or have that energy but there's only one way to figure out that we need to investigate

( alien has to get the files on the creature not knowing that the creature was Outside the room knowing that you would do this and took him )

( the mystery team hear's a scream )

Sai: um what was that....?

Teal: maybe it's just alien dropping the files by accident...

( they hear something pounding )

Sai: I don't think that's Alien Teal...

(With Lavender)

Lavender: (puts Flowers down) at least things have been chill enough to the point where we can actually get things done-

( something smashes and she hears something jump )

Lavender: uh um um who's there...????

( she out of her room and headed to the living room to see a broken window and something flying out the window with Alien in it's Claws )

Lavender: Alien....

( the creature turn back to look at lavender flashing its eyes at her before disappearing into the night sky )

Lavender: NO!!! COME BACK WE NEED ALIEN!!!!!

("Sai and Teal's Pov" )

( they hear the window smashing and something pounding )

Sai: was that a window breaking???

Teal: maybe it was just-

Lavender: NO!! COME BACK WE NEED ALIEN!!!!!

Teal: ( 😨 gets up and starts running )

Sai: ( starts running though also ) still think everything is okay?

Teal: 😑 I see your point I'm sorry....

Sai: I know you are but we better go see what's wrong

Teal: good point

( they continued running before Sai barges into the living room smashing the door down )

Sai: WHO TOOK ALIEN!!! ( holds weapon )

Lavender: some creepy guy he flew out the windo-

Sai: HE WHAT!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!! ( grabs car keys ) WELL COME ON HE'S NO GONNA GIVE ALIEN BACK TO US HIMSELF!!!

( the two of them not before running with him to the car and hopping in )

( he drives the car as fast as he can chasing the dark figure before it losing them and crashing into an alley causing all of them to get injured )

Sai: OH TUMBLE WEED!!! ( looks at the Nighter ) LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID YO YOU YOU!- ( realizes what he's saying and Sighs ) sorry.....

Teal: It's not your Fault that That that Thing!! Took Alien it's mine for not believing you so sorry.....

Sai: but how are we supposed to find him now?

Teal: I'm not sure he could be anywhere at this time of night

Sai: so basically this bird thing took our friend in the middle of the night AND HE CAN BE ANYWAY?????!!!!

Lavender: yes? But there should be a way to-

Teal: this is going to make it tricky also has anyone seen Oro???

( they looked around noticing that the orange figure was nowhere to be seen )

Sai: great just great not ONLY DID HE TAKE OUR MYSTERY SOLVING EXPERT!! HE ALSO TOOK ANOTHER ONE OF ARE FRIENDS!!!

Teal: hold on there's no reason to panic all we have to do it's not going to be night forever you know we have a better chance in the morning but that might be too late I suggest we start with the basics and work our way up to the main objective

Lavender: that sounds good I guess I just hope that flying scoundrel doesn't come back...

( the three of them huddle up to make a plan meanwhile the bird had alien in a cage in a nest far away )

( the weird thing was the nest wasn't even in a tree it was in the laboratory deep down in the ground so no one could find it and there was a lot of potions everywhere )

( alien who is still locked up in the cage in the nest starts waking up Only to find...)

Alien: WHAT WHERE AM WHO ARE YO-

( note he does not know what he's looking at because he lost his glasses and they are broken so that's how he doesn't know )