Chapter 2

Yoongi P.O.V

I woke up because of Jin hyung's annoying shaking I grumbled as I woke up because Jin Hyung's shakes, would only mean one thing. It was mall day. I like malls, but I hate the fact that store people just tell me to wear something vibrant when I just want to wear a black hood and jeans. Jin Hyung is a good Hyung, but can't the man get that I need sleep? 'Wake up Min Yoongi, you have to find some new clothes today' Jin Hyung practically yelled in my face, 'Oh alright' I said, grumbling as I got up. I walked to the dining room and saw the three maknaes arguing, as usual. 'Hyung, mine is prettier' Jungkook said. 'No, mine' Tae yelled. Then Jimin looked like he was about to calm them down, but that kid instead said, 'MINEE' I looked at Namjoon, and he was just shaking his head. Of course, the maknaes were arguing about whose crush was the prettiest. Jungkook liked Tzuyu, Jimin liked Mina and Taehyung liked Sana. Me? I hate girls, especially the ones who try to suck up to me. I never actually met a girl who acts a bit fierce and passionate. Oh well, I don't really care. I was waiting for a responsible person to stop the maknaes from arguing.

'Okay, be quiet maknaes, my crush is the prettiest, because pretty people like me, like pretty people like Nayeon' I never meant Jin Hyung as the responsible person. The maknaes started teasing Jin Hyung, while Namjoon and Hoseok started to stop them all from teasing. Jin Hyung then practically shoved all of us out the door, just for his MALL DAY. Honestly, I admire Namjoon for handling Jin Hyung like this. Jimin walked towards me and started talking about how annoying some girls at his school are. 'Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are so annoying. Literally, Tzuyu bullies me for my height-' 

'So she should, you are a short mochi Jimin Hyung Jungkook replied, with a mischievous look. Jimin slapped the younger and prattled on about how annoying TWICE's maknae line is. I kind of knew the TWICE girls, but I only know a bit about them. Nayeon was the confident one, she was the female version of Jin Hyung. Jeongyeon was the bully, but the clean freak. Momo was the clueless foodie, but pretty similar to Hoseok. Sana was the cute and clumsy one, the one with the squirrel look. Jihyo was the female version of Namjoon. Mina was the quiet and chill girl, she was okay. Dahyun was a short person, who looked like tofu. And Tzuyu was the tall maknae like she looks taller than Jimin. I didn't know much about Chaeyoung, I barely saw her, but then again she was pretty short. Oh well, what use are girls anyways? I entered our van and tried to catch up on the sleep Jin Hyung stole from me.