Chapter 3

Chaeyoung P.O.V

'Unnies, can we go to the mall today' Dahyun asked, her cute eyes looking innocently. Nayeon unnie nodded enthusiastically, rambling on about what clothes she needed to buy. Jeongyeon unnie then threw a cloth at her so that Nayeon would shut up. We all went to the mall in a pretty happy mood, it was great for a while.

Yoongi P.O.V

We finally came to the mall and decided to split up. Jin Hyung, Hobi, and I were in one group. And Namjoon and the maknaes in another group. I wanted to sleep right now, but Jin Hyung dragged me around, looking for clothes. Help, I need some air. I told Jin Hyung I was going into another store, for some clothes, and he happily let me go. Finally, time to sleep! But then I bumped into a girl and lost my balance.

Chaeyoung P.O.V

We all split up into 3 groups, the maknae line (Me, Dahyun, and Tzuyu), the J-Line (Momo, Mina, and Sana unnie) and the 3MIX (Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon unnie). The J-Line went to get Japanese merchandise, and 3Mix went to buy clothes, so the maknaes decided to GET FOOD. I love food, but not as much as Tzuyu.  We all got some milkshakes and then went into random stores. As I walked, I bumped into someone and spilled my delicious milkshake :(.