The park

Wednesday's pov:

I was walking back to mine and Enids dorm from class, as I was getting closer to the dorm I heard this awful sound.

Oh no. She's listening to that awful stuff she calls music.

Again🙄.

I take a deep breath and continue down the hallway to our room and stop to take another breath before entering.

Enid had told me that taking deep breaths in was a way to calm the body down if you get emotional.
Whatever that means.

I walk into the room expecting her to be dancing to her music, but instead she's sitting on her bed crying.

Enid Sinclair. Crying. To pumped up music.

'Who hurt my future wife.'

I go into the room and sit down with her.(yes, I'm going soft. Don't tell anyone or I'll rip your tongue out)

Not to my surprise anymore. She immediately latched onto me starting to cry even more.

'Odd. She usually stops crying when she hugs me.'

The reason I'm used to her hugging me more now is because after the Hyde and her fought. She's been having night terrors.
She told me that in her nightmares, sometimes it goes back to the night she fought Tyler. She said in some of them she didn't make fast enough to me and Tyler had killed me.

Others it was her getting killed by him.

I try comforting her, but emotions aren't my thing.

She was talking to me while crying.i couldn't understand most of it.
But from what I could hear through her loud sobs it wasn't what I was thinking.

Then what is it?

I gave her a moment to regain her strength to talk to me properly. After a few more minutes she had stopped crying and started telling me about what had happened throughout her day. But from what it seems, she had a pretty good day. So what the hell happend?

I let her continue but when she gets to the part where she's walking through a field to get to Ajax's game. She starts crying again when she says his name.

Oh. OH. Oh hell no.

Enid:

"A-Ajax. He-He broke up with me. He told me he found someone else."

Wednesday:

He did what.

He. Broke up. With the most gorgeous girl. In school.

(Not that anyone is ranking them)*COUGH*
(*COUGH* WEDNESDAY *COUGH*)

'How dare he hurt her.'

I take a moment to regain myself, and calm down Enid.

I ask her if she needs anything and she says she just want comfort. I can give her that. Or, whatever.

I sit there and think of a way I can help her out with this. In a, friend way.....of course. (*COUGH*
NOPE *COUGH*)

then I get an idea. Enid has been nagging me about going to the park a lot this week. THATS IT.

THE PARK.

"Enid. How would you like to go to the park for a little break. "

Enid:

"The park? I thought you had better things to do?"
"Or are you going soft on me?"

Wednesday:

'Shit. Did I say that?'

"I did have other stuff to do, but this is more important. "

"Also that last part, I'm not answering that."

Enid:

No need to. I already know the answer.

Wednesday:

😐.

"Hurry up and get ready or I'll change my mind."

Enid:

🚪🏃💨🤸‍♂️🕺🧍‍♂️.

---------------------------------------------------

....

.....

.........

YUH💅🏼

THATS IT FOR NOW, I HAVE TO COME UP WITH MORE STUFF .

BYE 👋