Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Future Movie King (11)

    "Come here and give me medicine." He said it very naturally and confidently.

    Mu Ci raised his neck slightly, then walked slowly to the sofa like a proud peacock, sat down, then raised Erlang's legs, looked at Ji Li, patted his legs lightly, and said, "Come here. "

    This look is extremely unworthy of beating.

    Woman, you are challenging my limits!

    Ji Li crazily suppressed the words that suddenly wanted to come out, it was too silly!

    He looked her up and down lightly.

    Ji Li really didn't want to talk to her, but thinking of this woman's miserable appearance today, a part of her heart suddenly softened.

    He didn't make a sound, and silently took a medicine box, when he walked in front of Mu Ci.

    "Take off." One word.

    Ji Li was standing, and Mu Ci was sitting, the other party seemed to be condescending, with his back to the light, the shadow fell down like this.

    Mu Ci hurriedly hugged himself who was weak and easy to push down, but pretended to be calm and said: "You...what are you doing!

    " The hand, the light in the flickering eyes, he will believe it.

    Ji Li suddenly bent down, leaned closer, and got closer to Mu Ci, and the distance between the two gradually narrowed.

    It was so close that their breaths became entangled, and Mu Ci was completely overwhelmed when he got here.

    If the previous weakness and helplessness were all pretended, then the cowardice can no longer be true now.

    Mu Ci stared at himself in Ji Li's eyes, and was about to close his eyes cruelly. When a head hammer hit him, the person in front of him suddenly pulled away, and then slowly squatted down, half squatting and half kneeling there, saying : "Okay, stop pretending, quickly expose your burnt position, and give you medicine, hurry up."

    Ji Li urged, the words he said could kill people, but there was a softness in his brows and eyes, but the two dull people didn't notice.

    Mu Ci pulled up the skirt, pulling the sides tightly, revealing the thin and long beautiful legs, but the thighs and knee joints were a lot red, which looked extremely shocking amidst the fair skin.

    Seeing this, Ji Li frowned, with a gloomy look in his eyes.

    When he went to find Song Muci today, he saw the matter clearly.

    Although the woman in front of me is a little out of tune on weekdays, even the weather is uncertain, and she occasionally loses her temper and scolds people for no reason, and her words are worse than one sentence, but at least her nature is not bad, and she will not do that kind of thing that intentionally framed others.

    As for that Lin Qingqing...

    He was just an acquaintance at first, but this time he has never hated someone so much.

    Ji Li has really bad feelings for her.

    "Ji Li?" Uncertain, Mu Ci saw that he was suddenly stunned, and called out casually.

    Ji Li hummed casually.

    "Does it hurt?" Although Ji Li's voice still didn't feel any fluctuations, it was rare and gentle.