𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤: 𝔚𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔦𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔱𝔰.

Yves Sinclair had a way of making people lose their thought mid-sentence; he unknowingly lured people in without them ever realizing it. People are aware that Yves Sinclair is the living embodiment of beauty and temptation. Everywhere he went, people couldn't keep their gaze off him, and he welcomed the attention he got. Sinclair thoroughly reveled in his power and utilized his influence over people to easily obtain what he wanted.

He has a gift for discerning the type of attention that those around him want, and he used this ability to lavish that attention on them. After receiving his attention, his victim would dote on him, catering to his every whim, almost like he was their master. He had no remorse for preying on people's innermost desires.

His charm and wit seduced people to no end, and he had no intention of stopping until his victim had fallen completely into his trap. He could instantly sense what was behind their shields and wield it like a weapon.

Alistair looked in the mirror. It's true that Yves Sinclair possesses a beauty that not many men have. Sinclair has the beauty that many women and men enviously wanted. People around him are completely blinded by the beauty he has; they have no idea what lies beneath.

Yves Sinclair is a broken child who turned into a monster. He was completely used by his father, gaining all the benefits by exploiting his own child. Alistair knows that, despite Yves beauty and the sadness he hides in front of others,

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He reminded himself that he is Yves Sinclair in this world and that the body where his soul is breathing is Yves Sinclair's, so he will act just like him. He needs to convince them if he wants freedom.

He straightened his back and readied himself before he entered the room where the princes are usually hanging out. He looked at each of them before addressing the princes with confidence.

"I believe that I sent a letter to each of you," Sinclair started.

"And we are not interested," said the red-headed prince without batting an eye at Sinclair. He sighed. He knows that he will be given this kind of treatment, knowing that Sinclair is the actual villain in this story.

"Well, I would like to propose an idea," Sinclair said.

"You are the infamous marionette of the Schiavone family. A controlled and unworthy puppet. You can easily be manipulated to spy on us, so why do you think that we will welcome you into our alliance?" The blond prince then glared at Sinclair. However, it didn't seem to faze Sinclair a bit, looking at the prince with glazed eyes. The prince then gathers in the center of the room, a few meters from Sinclair.

A tense atmosphere enveloped the room. The others looked proud at what the blond prince said. The young Lord of Exeudelle took a step forward, but before he could take another step, a sword was pointed at his neck. The young prince of Endexure looks at him with his sharp eyes as the sword he is holding slightly penetrates Sinclair's neck, enough to make a cut on his neck.

"Instead of accusing me of being a spy, why don't you judge me fairly? Please be rational, your royal highnesses. Don't base it on the rumors you heard about me." Sinclair looked at the sword pointed at him and smirked. He then looked at the young prince of Endexure, who was firmly holding the sword towards him.

"Never in my life have I wished to become someone's marionette. It's not easy to be manipulated into doing something you don't want. You don't know how hard it is for me to break those strings attached to me—those painful, burning marks of strings. Unfortunately, I cannot break the strings if I don't have the power to break them." Sinclair then remembers how cruel the real owner of this body endures all his life. The abuse and discrimination that ended the life of the real Sinclair

"That's why I'm here to slowly break it with your help. But it seems that this alliance that you have is unfair in judging people. I thought you would be more rational, but it seems that you have as little brain as those people you are fighting." He took another step to get close to the blond prince. The pain and suffering of the real Sinclair flooded his mind. He clenched his fist in anger. They are no different from the people who used the real Sinclair; they are all underestimating and judging him for being weak when, in reality, he didn't have a choice but to obey.

"You are all a puppet too. A puppet for the crown, you all are like a dog salivating for your treats. We are all different kinds of puppets, my princes. Some are fortunate to see their strings, and some are cursed because they are blinded." The princes stare at him as if the young Lord said something ridiculous. He gave them a wry smile in return.

"They honed me into becoming the obedient dumb marionette that they can use every time. I have no control over myself because I was forced to obey everything they said. A marionette like me is controlled by a marionettist, the sole manipulator of the marionette. I have no choice but to obey them." Every phrase the young Lord says leaves a bad taste in his mouth. Sinclair paused and turned to look into the eyes of each prince, dead in the eye. He took another step before the blood oozed out of his neck. It is painful, but what he feels right now for the real Sinclair is worse than being cut by a sword.

"Once you hand them your string, they become the narrator of your life." A trail of bitterness is laced through every word the young Lord utters. He then slowly backed away, turning his back on them. He walked with a heavy heart until he reached the door.

It seems that he loses his chance to break the curse of being a marionette. He loses his chance to give the real owner of this body the justice he deserves.

But before he could leave, the prince of Flesaire pulled him back. There, he saw the eyes of the sympathetic prince.

"What do we get in return if we let you join forces with us?"

"Everything you need. I could be a spy for all the information you need, or I could be on the frontlines, anything that you wish me to be," Sinclair said.

"Giving all of that, even being on the frontlines? That would cause your life," the young prince of Veloriaris stated.

Exactly.

"There must be a condition for that. State what you want," the crown prince of Asterian demanded.

"Well, I do have a condition for that. But you will all do it once I finish our agreement." Sinclair said.

"What is it?"

With a smile and confidence, he said those words that left the princes in a state of shock.

"Kill me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: 11-23-2023

Updated: 12-05-2023