Chapter 2

Vickey kept true to her word and planned tons of events for her and ren. They had fun and Ren never wanted it to end, but the school year was coming to an end they had two more weeks and one of them was cut short. "Vickey i'm going to miss you." Ren says while looking at her. "We'll talk everyday i promise Renesmee Smith" she smiles and looks at her best friend. "You will always be my best friend and i will never replace you Ren" Rens smiles looking at her and hugs the raven haired girl. "I love you so much and i'm going to miss you a lot" Ren says trying to not cry. "Me to Ren, me too"

End of the school year

"I can't do this Vickey once i close this box it means its real and it means i'm actually moving" she sigs and sits on her bed looking at victoria who stands up and walks over to the last box that ren had to pack which was full of her stuffed animals and shoes. "Then i'll do it" she closes the box and tapes it. "I Victoria Alavania has closed this last box declaring that Renesmee Smith is officially moving and is leaving me." she jokes and giggles softly. "Look ren its not the end of the world ok?" she sits by the brunette girl. "we'll hang out facetime and talk all the time" she smiles "Plus i heard that your new school has a lot of hot guys." she giggles "My new school is the school we met at Vic I already know all the guys and plus none of them are cute to me." she shrugs "I beg to pardon because if i recall you used to attempt to horribly flirt with Cameron Marano in fourth grade." Vickey wiggles her eye brows giggling. "Please don't mention that ever again or i'll mention Alan Forbes." Ren glares jokingly at her best friend who all of a sudden doesn't fell like giggling "no never we swore." her sudden seriousness made Ren laugh. "Renesmee its time to go tell Victoria bye!" Her mother calls "Ugh the dreaded goodbyes." Ren says and walks over to Vickey. "Don't be dramatic Smith." she jokes and hugs her best friend good bye "Bye Ren" she says pulling away "By Vic" she smiles and grabs the last box walking out and Vickey sighs following her out. "Bye Victoria." Ren says one last time getting in the car.

(last time skip for now i promise) 

3 years later

Ren was sitting in her room now a junior in highschool and her and Vickey wasn't as close as they used to be but they was still best friends they still hung out when they  could "I'm telling you Vic he's going to break your heart"  She says through the phone "Maybe but he makes me happy so let me have this Ren" she giggles through the phone and she doesn't reply "So whos this boy you've been posting about does renesmee have a guy on her mind that shes finally madly in love with?" She teases "Yes actually his name is  Cameron Marano" She giggles and she hears Vickey squeal "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" She yells through the phone. 'We just started hanging out and well you know we hit it off." she smiles and  lays back down on her bed her phone glued to her ear. "I guess your horrible flirting in fourth grade did pay off." Vickey jokes. "Yeah yeah shut up" she laughs softly "hey i've got to go  are we still on for friday?" Victoria asks  "Yes obviously"  Ren replies and smiles softly "Great see you then, love you" she says but hangs up before Ren could reply back "Yeah i love you too" she mumbles to herself laying her phone down beside her sighing. They was slowly drifting apart and Renesmee could feel it. It bothered her. But she couldn't text her because she'd feel like she was bugging her. She began to scroll through tiktok and sees a video of Victoria with another girl. the caption read Shes slowly putting me back together . "Wait did something happen between her and that guy?" She thinks to herself not noticing the girl that victoria was with her the caption. But she notices it. She doesn't care because shes her bestfriend right? Victoria's allowed to have other friends.