11

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟏𝟏《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟏𝟏
《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

_______________________________

"𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 clinging onto me like imma disappear" Hasein chuckled, looking down at Kentrell who hugged him tightly, while they walked around the mall to get Kentrell more shirts and a couple of pairs of fluffy sneakers.

"I just like hugging you" Kentrell smiled up at him, his walk still wasn't normal like before, he limped around, his legs started to give out if he stood too long.

Hasein smiled, shaking his head, as they moved around the stores, it wasn't many people out today, it being cold, chunks of snow still covering some of the roads.

The two wore matching pajamas, hasein had bought them the other day, it was long sleeve pajamas, with the socks to go with them and even the pair of fluffy sneakers, Kentrell liked the outfit because of the fact they matched, also the shoes he favored.

"Can we get sum ta' eat after, I'm starving" Kentrell whined rubbing his belly bump

"Yea, you just needa pick out some bottoms then we can go" Hasein mumbled removing his hand from the younger's ass.

"Dat mean I gotta let chu' go?" Kentrell asked sadly.

"Just fa a little bit, the quicker you find your bottoms the quicker you can come back and hug me" Hasein said quickly, not wanting the smaller to cry.

"Okay" Kentrell cheered, unhooking his arms from hasein, he walked around pick out different joggers and pajamas, taking a look at the price before picking them.

He finished waddling back to hasein by the front, "I'm ready" his bottom lip naturally poked out

"You got everything you wanted mama?" Hasein inquired, holding the two bags from the shoe store they had went to, Kentrell nodded going up to get them checked out.

He stood behind hasein as he paid for the stuff, a deep pout formed on his face, he didn't like how hasein always spent a lot of money on him, he already started to buy pampers, wipes, pacifiers, bottles, car seats and strollers for the baby, he had ordered two expensive cribs.

When Kentrell finally did decide to open the envelope to know the gender, hasein said he was buying clothes, he even started fixing up a nursery with neutral colors, like nude, dove, and pistachio.

"Bub I um—" Kentrell cleared his throat realizing what he had said "I mean hasein, instead of going to a restaurant I can just cook whenever we get home"