ONE - DORM 16

NO ONES POV
"Mum! I finished packing!" Lachlan yelled from his room to his Mum, "Alright, bring your stuff downstairs and put it in the car." she yelled back, he dragged his suitcase down with his bag hung over his back, he went outside and put his stuff into the car and walked back inside, he grabbed his phone and walked back out and got into the car, where his parents were waiting for him and his Dad drove off to his boarding school.

40 MINUTES LATER
He grabbed out his stuff from the car and walked towards the entrance to the school, you might be thinking, why is he leaving without saying goodbye to his parents, the answer is quite simple, his parents never bothered too, they would leave as soon as all him and all his stuff is out the car.

Lachlans Pov
As I entered the school first thing I did was go to my dorm room, dorm 16. I've managed to make some pretty good friends with my roommates, I turned the key to my dorm and opened the door. As I opened it I could already hear the yelling of my roommates, my friends, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA??!!" one of them yelled, "BECAUSE IT TASTES GOOD THATS WHY!!" the other yelled back, I opened the door fully, "Whats going on?" I laughed, "Lachlan! Your finally here!" my roommate, Elijah said, "Theo thinks pineapple on pizza is good!" he exclaimed, "But it is good!" Theo yelled back, "Lachlan, is it good or no?" He asked, "I have no take in this conversation" I laughed, making my way inside and heading to my room, I unpacked my bags and got out my headphones and decided to watch some netflix.

A/N
FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!! IM SO EXITED TO WRITE THIS!! SORRY THAT ITS ABIT SHORT I JUST WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT THERE!! Also every chapter will be someone's different pov so let's say if I did Theo's pov for one whole chapter I would use Elijah's for a the next chapter