002

Burning, that's all I felt as I sat in the cold dark room, my skin was searing, not only from the heat but the pain in my heart.

"Why!?" scream, thrashing violently as my skin was sliced by shattered glass that fell. I couldn't breathe, I felt as if I was drowning in nothing but ashes and soot but I just wouldn't die. What have I ever done to deserve this form of torture?

I wake up screaming in my bed, my body was wet and hot from sweat and as I looked down at myself I saw a giant gash scar in the pit of my elbow. The nightmares were become unbearable, the scars were getting worse and I still have no idea how they got there. All I know is that the scars have something to do with my nightmares and it honestly terrified me.

*

As I walked with Bella and Sandy, baby face approached me and took me by the collar of my shirt. Shocked, I lost my footing and placed my hands on his waist for support. Bella winked at me and pulled Sandy away with her as the bell went, leaving me stranded with him.

"Hey cutie, what's up" I wrap my hand around his wrist, seeing if he'd let go. "My name is Dean" he says huskily, and pulls our faces close. "Who did you tell?" he slams me against the lockers, the hall now empty besides a few wandering random people.

Knitting my eyebrows together I watch him, "what do you mean?" I place my hand on his left bicep, attempting to calm him down.

"There is a rumor going around that I'm gay, who did you tell?!" he puts more pressure on my body, causing me to wince.

"I didn't tell anyone you were gay Dean, I don't tell people whom I screw around with" I take his wrist in my hand and force him to let go. Dean breathes heavily, his fists clenched by his sides. Still holding his wrist, I flip us, pressing him against the lockers, holding my face only a centimeter from his.

Dean lifts his hands and pulls my face to meet his, kissing me aggressively, my hand resting on the wall for support and the other placed on his waist. Dean held me so tightly it hurt, I wince in pain as he touches me all over; I didn't do anything about it because Dean was just an insecure little boy and was letting out his anger. Dean tugs at my lip and shoves his tongue down my throat; I could taste blood and I was so tempted to gag.

Pushing dean back, I wipe the blood from my mouth, frowning.

"You're insecure and scared, I get it, but I wont be you're test dummy, I'm too good for that" I turn away. Before I can take a second step, Dean snatches my wrist, holding it tightly.

"I need you Levi" he pleads, "you're all I have, please"; I snatch my hand out of his grip, "No fucking way dude, I don't do those things" I walk away.

*

Lying on my bed I flinch, my heart felt as if it was being tugged violently out of place. I clutch my chest and wait for the pain to subside, I got this feeling quite often and random times and I had no idea why. When this pain happened, I always felt as if I needed to be somewhere, or with someone. I don't know how to explain it but I felt as if I was connected to someone, I don't even understand. I groan loudly and roll of my bed

Matthew's POV

I gasp in pain as my mum strikes her hand across my face with force

"Don't you dare joke around like that!" she growls. I bring my hand up to my tender cheek and frown,

"I'm not joking... I'm gay mum, I've known for a long time I just didn't tell you".

"How dare you even say that" my dad fumes, a disgusted scowl on his face, "you're choosing to be this way, you are an abomination of life" he holds my wrist tightly. I cringe in pain at the pressure on his hold, "I didn't choose to be this way this is just the way I am, please understand" I plead. "I raised you to be a success, not dirty little a faggot, I want you to leave, there is no place for you in this world" dad drags me to the door as my mum follows behind crying. "Please" I cry, trying to escape dad's hold,

"Please I didn't mean to, please don't make me go" I try to shove my dad off me. "Shut up you little queer" dad hisses and shoves me to the ground and kicks me in the stomach. I cry in pain and curl myself in to a protective ball as he kicks me a few times before picking me up by the back of my shirt and shoving out the door.

"Don't you dare come back here ever again, we don't want you, I can't believe I gave birth to you" mum screams, still crying before slamming the door.

This is how I ended up here, sitting on a random bench in the rain, wallowing in self-pity. Where am I going to go, what am I supposed to do now? Not only my body hurts, but it feels like my heart has been ripped out and thrown in to an active volcano. I shiver and pull my drenched coat over my body tighter; if I'm lucky, I'll probably die of hypothermia of something. Dad's right, I'm just a dirty little faggot, an abomination of life, I deserve to die.

My sneakers squeak as I walk in to a random deli; I quickly duck behind a random shelf, avoiding socialization. I scroll through my phone contacts, pressing the call button and pressing the phone to my ear. "Hello?" the person answers, "Hi Bella this is Matthew, I need you're help..."

*

All I hear is squealing before I'm brutally tackled by my second cousin. I try to regain my balance as she shoves her boobs in my face, causing me to cringe in disgust and pull her off me. "It's been so long Matty I've missed you so much" she holds my face tightly in her hands and kisses the tip of my nose.

"I've missed you too Bella" I smile sadly and place my hand on her bleached blonde hair. Bella hugs my gently this time around the waist, "it's okay, come on Matty lets take you home" she grins and takes my hand.

The car trip was long and consisted of loud out of tune singing and all four one direction albums were played. As horrible as it was, I couldn't help but feel happy that she actually wanted me there and accepted me for whom I was.

"I'm so excited, there are so many guys I could set you up with, oh my god now I have and gay and bisexual friend" Bella squeals, her eyes still glued to the wheel as she fantasized. I laugh and rest my head against the back of my car seat, closing my eyes and humming in pleasure.

"Thanks so much Bella, I honestly don't know what I'd be doing without you, actually I'd probably have died of hypothermia or some shit" I laugh at myself. Bella grins and pats my cheek,

"You'd be nothing without me Matty, I am legendary" Bella grins. "But just remember, I fully accept you and I'll always be here for you" she turns her gaze back to the road.