Introduction/Disclaimer

***
When the screams begin, and the cases increase-the fate of the world at large is left upon the palms of three teens
***
Everybody knows Bethany Cohen's story-she was a strange girl;they would say-A witch;they would say.
But who knew the unpredicted grief of her disappearance would send the city into an unending darkness. When the screams begin and the cases increase-three friends put their courage at risk to the revelation of the truth.....
***
   In a world where the demon's hide within the heart of innocent souls, waiting for a day to finalize its territory-The journey to the city's  liberty is left for three teens.

~Disclaimer~
This is a work of fiction. Names, places, events are all products of the writers imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, or actual things is purely coincidental and unintentional.

   All rights reserved~
The scanning, manipulating, coping of any part of this book without the permission of the writer herself is unlawful Piracy and the theft of Tha authors intellectual property. If you would like to use material from the book-other than for review purposes-prior written permission must be obtained from the publisher.
    Thankyou.
Content warning:May include scenes of Abuse, mentions of death, the use of things demonic and some other scenes related to things supernatural which may be triggering to some readers. Proceed with caution.

***
Em@il: Sammygashy@gmail.com

  2022©