Lie

-I can't! It's not working! Damn it! Jeongin kicked the chair next to the door and crouched down, gripping hard on his hair.

-It's ok. We can do it again until it works out.

-Why is it so easy for you? How?

-I just memorise the words, Jisung shrugged.

-Well, I can't. I can't memorise. I am so bad at remembering things. I am stupid.

-Then you have to find a way to learn it. Your own style.

-I don't understand why we have to do a musical when we are at the Opera.

-Seungmin said this is a good exercise. If we can do a musical, we gain stamina and we can hold longer notes. It's like doing ballet for balance before doing ice skating.

-I suck at dance too, Jeongin replied dully.

-Do you play an instrument?

-Violin ans piano.

-Alright. Hang on a second! Jisung said before storming out the door.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and laid down on the floor, staring at the ceiling covered in spider web.

-Such a shame the genitor got killed, Jeongin sighed.

He got up and looked around, searching for someone.

-You can come out now, he said looking at the door.

Chan stepped in the light a little confused, but mostly embarrassed.

-How did you know I was there?

-You always stay there watching me.

-No, I don't. This is the first time, Chan furrowed his eyebrows.

-Are you sure? I clearly remember catching you a few times. One time you even came with flowers, Jeongin recalled the memory.

A memory Chan had no idea about.

-I was passing by and wanted to see how are you doing. Where is Jisung?

-I don't know. Maybe he ran, cause I am too stupid to memorise the text.

-Can I help?

-How? Jeongin looked up with no hope in his eyes.

-We play a game. I say a verse, you the next and so on until you get it.

-This is ridiculous, Jeongin replied.

-"When you haven't any coal in the stove"....Chan started reciting, then stopped, waiting for Jeongin to go on.

-I'm not doing this, he shook his head. I don't need help.

-So you'll give up? You'll loose in front of my brother?

-He has a good memory. It's nor fair.

-Nothing is fair in this life. You have to work harder to keep up. This is the only way.

Jisung overheard the discussion and stopped before opening the door.

-You love singing, Jeongin, Chan gripped on his shoulders. Fight for it!

-And...he took a deep breath and stepped up on his ego. "And you freeze in the winter".

-"And you curse to the wind at your fate".

-"When you haven't any shoes on your feet".

-"Your coat's thin as paper".

-"And you look 30 pounds underweight".