Real Reflections chapter 43

that's so bad... weird-said Natasha as the group of friends was told that e local man who worked at while apple's committed suicide. 

I have seen him few times, seemed...normal I guess- said Anne and realized she sounded a bit ignorant.

Did police say that he committed suicide?-asked Jake as friends were sitting at the park.

Well yeah My mom heard that he has some problems with his family and he broke up with wife could not see kids and all of that...-said Natasha.  

poor him-said Jake. Natasha, Jake and Anne realized the tone of the town was curiosity not that they actually realized that whoever this person was died, they were just greedy for the drama and tried their best to create non-sense urban stories. Natasha suddenly saw Gale and so did Jake. They were both thinking about him but in different way Natasha cared about him but Jake wanted to know more about that night. 

Mom told Billy is planning to write a public letter-said Anne.

wait what? how does she know-said Natasha.

Catherine told her-said Anne.

I don't know if it's going to cause more damage than benefit-said Anne.

so he wants sympathy from society?-said Jake.

I guess that what he is trying-said Anne. Friends were ready to back Billy's plan and support his though it might cost them their own reputation but they all needed to act carefully. 

Anne was on her way home thinking about Billy and how she was somehow seeing blame of her self that she might not have been the friend Billy deserved but she was also thinking everything that was happening was Billy's own fault, but she loved him and they all loved each other. Anne stepped in her house and saw her mom who was standing in the kitchen making a dish and Anne realized the uncomfortable feeling she felt when she saw her scarf on her head, like it was so unusual and weird and at that moment Anne also felt so disgusted by her self, She could not deal with the reality know that her mother was sick so everything seemed awkward for her but she knew she should have acted like the same but with more support for her mom. Anne always though she would be tough in every situation but of course young people have their dreams and ideals shattered, sadly,but we are the one who choose to restore our ideals and hopes for future us and others.  

Hey mom-Anne sat down in the living room.

nice ...wig-said Anne and smiled to her mom. 

Iman looked at Anne,they were both trying to act so normal that it was becoming more awkward like nothing happened and Iman did not have a cancer.

Where is dad?-asked Anne.

oh he is... umm he missed his meeting-said  Iris

look Honey let me just say it cause it's  just so irritated already-said Iman.

yeah sure... are you okay...-said Anne but she meant different kind of okay.

yes Anne I am I am not dying ...-said Iris.

Your dad just acts abnormal like he is missing his job meetings for me to just babysit me and ... you... I also feel like you are worrying about me...which is opposite of what I want from all-said Iris like she wished she said before. 

I ... yeah you... you are probably right... we should not express too much of emotions-said Anne.

and Owen... he is just a kid... I...-Iris wanted to finish the sentence.

I saw a letter he wrote...-said Iris.

really well written in other circumstances I would love it but he expresses his feelings there it's just...really sad-said Iris.