scared

I allow myself to feel everything.
Allow love to flow and let the tears go.
I allow myself to be vulnerable at this point of my life and let my feelings show.
If this is a weakness then let it be so.
I've never cried for someone before
Never got this feeling so sure isn't it because I already have the taste of you?!

I feel this way before with someone I did not even know nor seen before. It's quiet strange because I feel that strange feeling you have for someone you don't know . I just feel something so deep .

This time it's different because, I've known you. If I have to let go. I let you be happy if that's want you want . I can't force your feelings but allow me to love you even from afar.

Let me have this sentiments to feel this way. Documents my feelings as it caught up on me.
Am I too caught up on myself and goes back in this pattern again.

Allow me to feel this way hanngat makalimutan na Miata ng tulugan.
Allow me to cry and release all the pain and pent emotions inside my mind to release all the blues and bad memories.

Let me have this moment to go back time and again when I read it back I would laugh at my foolishness because I've outgrown what I have with you.

I don't want find someone else just because I am alone. Ang daming naghihintay at manigyan ng pahkajatain na makilala ako pero bakit sa isang tilad mo nahulog Ako.

We are mirrors you and a lot of your women
Me and a thousand men who try to be part of my life.But I am faithful to the promise I made with you..

I would rather serve God than find someone new. If someone new wi come along siguraduhin ko na Yung taong yun ay bigay  Ng Dios para SA akin.

I would wait for a loving , passionate Godly person who will be there and fight for me . Who will stay and never turn his back on me no matter the pain he is going to face . The hardships his going to overcome  to climb mountain with me and cross the seven seas to discover our kismmet paths and destiny.

If this world is not ours anymore. Allow me to love you in silence. Hold you and keep you tuck Iright between the folds of my beating heart.
Let its gentle whisper reach you wherever you are.