Chapter 2

Tori and I eat our lunch for about ten minutes when someone comes over to our table. Fucking Lucy. She grabs my bag from the chair and puts it on the floor, before sitting down.

"Long time no chat girls," she smirks looking between Tori and I.

"Yeah, I wonder why," Tori growls, well not literally.

"I truly do wonder, can you please inform me?" she asks with a wicked grin plastered on her face.

"Well, I'll just take a wild guess." I start, "maybe it's because you're an arrogant, inconsiderate bitch who can't stand the sight of seeing someone have something you don't, so you pull at them until they are empty and can't feel anymore, taking everything and anything they ever loved." I finish glaring at her.

"That was truly depressing, it brought a tear to my eye." She says laughing, "Well it was nice chatting to you girls, and as always Tori the offer of sitting with me over there," she points to the table in the middle of the room, "is still open." She grabs her tray and stands.

"Oh and Maddy, Isaac will be with me from now on, so I guess that's another thing I took from you?" she laughs before walking back to her own table.

Once Lucy leaves Tori and I begin heading to our lockers to grab our books for next class, Maths, and then Study. I meet up with Tori and we walk to Maths, thankfully Lucy isn't in our class for Maths this year but she's in our Study class, my music class and Tori's Drama class. I quite enjoy maths and it always seems to be over within minutes, so soon enough it was time for study. Normally study is a good class since you don't really have to do any work and can just watch movies or TV shows on your laptop, but right now I'm dreading seeing fucking Lucy.

We walk into the library and find some bean-bags in the corner so the teacher can't see what we are doing. I open my laptop and find season 1 of Teen Wolf, to start watching some foetus Dylan O'Brien when fucking Lucy walks over and sits on the bean-bag next to Tori.

"Oh hey girls" she says opening her laptop. Tori and I both roll our eyes and don't reply.

"So, Maddy." She looks around and something catches her eye, "I heard you think Isaac is a creep." She says louder than her normal voice. At first I was confused. Why would she say that, and why so loud, when I looked up and saw Isaac standing about 5 metres away with a disappointed look on his face.

"What the fuck Lucy?" I yell. Maybe a little too loud because the next thing I know I'm being sent outside for foul language.

I sit outside for less than 2 minutes when Tori comes out.

"Foul Language." She laughs. "What a load of shit."

She sits next to me, wrapping her arms around my back and laying her head on my shoulder. We sit like this for a couple of minutes. When she springs up.

"Is that fucking Nutella?" she laughs pointing at my shirt. I nod laughing, she cracks up and we laugh for a while when the teacher comes out.

"Girls, you can come back in now." He says, "but if I hear another foul word out of your mouth it'll be to the principle next." He says before walking back into the library.

Tori and I walk in and Lucy and Isaac are sitting in the bean-bags we were in before. Our laptops and books have been moved to the side. Isaac looks up when we come closer, his eyes soft and sad.

"Excuse me, sorry but we were sitting there." I say politely with a smile. Isaac immediately begins moving without saying a word when Lucy shoves him back.

"Isaac you don't have to listen to her, she doesn't even like you." Lucy says grinning. Isaac doesn't move, but looks up at me with a questioning look. "And she thinks you're a creep." She adds.

"Shut the fuck up Lucy, I never said that." I say when the teacher comes over, "that's it Ms Mannon you're going to the principal's office." He grabs my arm and leads me out the door. I turn back and see Lucy grinning back at me. Once we are outside the teacher, who I recently learned is Mr Garrett takes me around a corner.

"You don't have to go the principal's office if you do something for me." He grins, expecting him to tell me to get him a coffee or printing I am taken aback when he pushes me back against the brick wall. His glasses slip down his nose when his face moves closer to me, he tongue circles his cracked lips before they crash onto mine. I attempt to push him off but he's too strong, his hands pin my wrists against the wall as he continues to kiss me. I thrash my arms and legs around trying to get free. He moves his head back,

"I wouldn't do that Ms Mannon that's naughty," he smirks before kissing me again, I scream into his mouth. I don't even know where we are, how anyone is meant to find me? I kick my legs upwards not knowing where I am aiming when I hear a squeal escape Mr Garrett's mouth. His hands let go of my wrists and he crumbles to the floor rolling on his back. I take my chance and run back in the direction I came from. I can feel my lipstick smudged on my lips but I don't care. I sprint into the library as tears roll down my cheeks. My eyes catch Isaac's as I burst through the door and he jumps from his bean-bag. I run towards him and see Tori in the corner, and crash into her arms.

"Maddy, what's going on why are you crying?" she asks with a worried tone.

"M-Mr Garrett-t h-he," I couldn't speak.

"He what Maddy?" Isaac said concerned.

"He p-pinned me against the w-wall," I couldn't finish because Mr Garrett had bursted through the door with my lipstick across his mouth, he looked very angry.

"Ms Mannon, we weren't finished." He yelled, Isaac seemed to have made the connection and a flash of anger filled his face. He stood and walked over to Mr Garrett.

"How dare you touch her," Isaac yelled, before his fist flew into Mr Garrett's face causing him to fall. Blood ran from Mr Garrett's nose as he lay on the floor. I closed my eyes and tried to get the taste of Mr Garrett's mouth out of my head when I hear Tori talking.

"Yeah, in the library, okay, she's upset." She says, "Okay, see you soon Sam." She was calling my brother.

Within minutes I saw Sam running towards me, pulling me into a big hug. Isaac was standing behind Sam looking at us.

"Thankyou" I mouthed.

"It's okay," he mouthed smiling.