Injured mommy long legs x Female reader

Requested by Stella-123

You  went into the shredder room fast so fast that you turned the shredder on by accident, mommy happened to get her hand stuck on the machine"*SCREAMS IN AGONY* WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU ARE MAKING ME BE PART OF HIM! YOU. CANT. DO THIS TO MEE"Said mommy before any of her body got close you turned off the shredder, you hug mommy long legs"AM SO SORRY I-I DIDNT MEAN TO"you said, mommy was looking at you while holding her torn arm, she smile as she jugs you back"dont worry sweetie, you seem honest"mommy said, it reminded you of something, a well kept memory...

'"you promise?"you said to your childhood friend"I promise!"she said....at universaty you enconter her dead body, you call 911, ambulence were called, she promised you that you two were going to marry each other and have babies in the far future after finishing uni, it was in graduation day...she died that day...and you never fufilled that promise...'

you were crying"sweetie?! are you okay?"asked mommy long legs"y-yeah am fine"you said"alright...why not..come with me...to help you heal?"asked mommy long legs"ok.."you said, mommy grabbed you and took you to her chamber....

(I know its short but I hope you enjoy it stella, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!, this is Galarxmas signing out)