𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

chapter eleven
something romantic

chapter elevensomething romantic

He brought me to the theme park.

He literally brought me to the right place.

The moment we got out of the car I pulled his hand to the giant roller coaster.

The line there was quite long so we decided to entertain ourselves by joking around.

Pretty sure we annoyed the other people in the line.

And finally, it was time for us to go on it. I could basically feel the excitement running through my body.

We got on our seats and buckled up.

"Are you buckled up properly?" he leans over to my side to check for me.

Butterflies.

"Yes," I say breathlessly after what he did.

It started to move slowly and slowly and slowly to the top.

When we were at the top, we could see the rest of the theme park. The lights were shining and blinking. Little children were running around everywhere.

Wow.

Then, I feel a pressure on my face.

He pulled my face to his and kissed me. He moved his lips against mine for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I've always wanted to do something romantic to the girl I like. Can't lose a chance, can I?" he asks, his eyes still looking at my lips with his eyebrows raised.

Butterflies.

"No," I whispered because of how breathless I am.

I turned my head around to calm myself down from the tension.

"God, looking this pretty under the moonlight should be a sin." I hear him mumble.

And then, I feel it slowly going down.

"Great way to ruin the moment," he mutters under his breath.

I laughed a little before feeling the entire roller coaster moving down.

Instantly, he placed his left hand on me as a way of holding me to the seat.

Butterflies.

»»────── ✩ ──────««

merry christmas!!