Chapter 12 Dark Marriage

Anxi's eyes were blurry and his face was pale when he was pinched. He desperately resisted and tried to break off the bride's fingers with his hands, but the bride seemed to have a steel frame, and he couldn't break it off no matter what.

Anxi: Damn, have you hit me on the neck? One pinch is not enough, there will be more!

His throat was strangled, and An Xi opened his mouth wide to try to inhale more oxygen. He felt his hands start to convulse. At this moment, An Xi's body suddenly lightened, as if being hugged and flew up. At the same time, the suffocation feeling around his neck disappeared. trace.

He held the cold hand around his waist, turned his head and said, "You are late." Due to the compression of his throat, his voice is now hoarse and unpleasant.

"I'm sorry for making you suffer, Mrs. Chen." The groom rubbed An'an's cheek with a smile, his words always sounded careless and full of affection.

On the other side, the bride who ate a mouthful of dog food felt like she was going blind.

but! The bride does not admit defeat!

"Husband?" She changed back to her lovely and pitiful appearance in a second, wiped her tears with a handkerchief, and called softly.

The groom landed on the ground, put Anxi down first, touched his neck to make sure he was all right, and then looked at her after hearing the words, "Miss Luo, you and I are not meant to be. Yin and yang are separated in life, and love and hate are different after death. Today, all the guests Intervention is the reason to meet like this. It's something wrong here, you can reincarnate."

"It's something wrong here? Impossible!" The bride screamed sharply, her mood was extremely unstable, "That old dog is not dead yet , How can I reincarnate with peace of mind!" The

groom was about to speak again, An Xi hurriedly inserted between the two ghosts, posing in the pose of "stop fighting", with gossip all over his face, "Do you know each other?" The

groom admitted: "She is The younger sister of the Luo family next door, we grew up together."

An Xi: Yo, childhood sweetheart!

Seeing the plot here, Anxi basically understands that the hanged ghost is the real ghost marriage bride, which is different from a player like him who has a name. But after the bride married in, she hanged herself on the wedding night for unknown reasons.

"Uh..." An Xi turned to the bride and asked tentatively, "Martyrdom?"

"Heh." There was a trace of self-mockery in the bride's smile, "Why would I die for a man who doesn't love me, not to mention, I didn't even I know that my husband is dead." An

Xi:? ? ?

"At that time, the situation of unexplained continuous deaths in the family was already very serious. Half of the servants died and half ran away. There was no one left. Two of the five aunts died, and Ruiying also died. This family urgently needs living people to fill it." The groom's few words flowed into rivers, and his sincere explanation addressed Anxi and the innocent bride.

"Hahahahaha!" The bride laughed wildly, "I was so happy on the wedding day. I sat on the hijab, thinking of mandarin ducks living together, and growing old together. What happened? When a hand lifted my red hijab, guess what? Who did you see? I saw that old man! Then, then... Do you know how painful it is to be strangled by a thick hemp rope? Do you know how ugly it is to die bleeding from all seven orifices? I hate it! I hate it! Hahahahaha..."

Anxi had mixed feelings in her heart, frowning as she listened to the bride's extremely ugly curses.

Suddenly, the bride's laughter stopped suddenly, the mad look faded from her face, her eyes became empty and sad, and she sang the ballad of pounding rice: "...blame my parents for hiring ...blame my parents for hiring, how can I manage the house?"

Her snake-like neck swayed slightly to the tune, and a black and blue mark on it was shocking.

An Xi really wanted to sigh for this girl's misfortune, but now was not the time. He pointed to the girl and said to the groom: "Can you get her to stop singing? There is a mourning next door, so there is no love." The

groom shook off his sleeves, and the bride was silent as if the voice had been silenced.

Anxi: The boss is awesome!

"The so-called old man she said is your father, the master of Chen's house, right?" After the bride's story, Anxi finally understood that the blame for the haunting of Chen's house is all on the master's fault, and the master is a scapegoat.

This master, who has not been seen so far, aroused An Xi's curiosity.

"Yes." The groom replied.

"Then can I ask a question related to you?"

"Okay." An

Xi looked up at the groom. The groom was half a head taller than him, and he was considered a very tall figure in the Republic of China. He asked: "Is your death also caused by the master?"

Anxi guessed at first that the groom died of illness, or died for the radical movement for national salvation. In short, the death was very sudden. So his father planned all this, in order to sacrifice his son, or go wrong, hoping to resurrect his son. But he couldn't find any evidence related to it. On the contrary, every time An Xi talked about his death with the groom, his expression was always very lonely and hurt, and he would avoid mentioning it, as if his death was a secret that he was ashamed to reveal.

The groom's death had another hidden secret, and all the spearheads in the house pointed at the master. Combining the two, Anxi deduced an unbelievable conclusion.

However, if all the impossibilities are ruled out, what remains, no matter how incredible, is the truth. This is the wise saying of Sherlock Holmes.

At this moment, the scenery outside the door has returned to normal. The groom raised his head and looked across the patio to the opposite side. The door was closed there, and it was the master's room. He sighed, nodded and said: "Yes." Anxi was

shocked, a tiger would not eat its son, how cruel was the master to send his son to Huangquan Road with his own hands?

They stood facing each other, one person and one ghost, looking at each other silently, and the atmosphere was a bit dignified.

At this time, Chang Guan's voice came from behind An Xi: "We have finished following the instructions, should we clear the level?"

An Xi thought the same, the bride who pounded rice in the middle of the night, and the fifth concubine who sang opera during the day, they all solved it. They have already gone through the process, at least they can play a normal end (normal ending). As for the true end (true ending), rest in guessing, I am afraid it is linked to the plot of the groom.

He asked Chang Guan: "Will there be any performance in the game after clearing the level?"

At this time, the sound of the rain outside the house suddenly stopped.

Rest in peace: oh oh oh! Here comes the performance!

Suddenly, all the red lanterns in the old house were lit up, illuminating the surroundings like daytime. Bright red silk and satin appeared out of thin air on the beams and pillars of the house, and the faded couplets also took on a new look. The bright red couplets were hung by the door, and the eight characters of "Yaner newly married, a century-old couple" stood on the back of the paper. The more festive everything around, the colder the heart of rest.

He had a bad feeling.

Sure enough, he heard the butler's familiar voice from downstairs.

"The auspicious time has come, let's get married!"

...

An Xi's body moved involuntarily, and he was surprised to find that the manipulating him was actually the wedding dress he was wearing. Xi Fu couldn't wait to push him forward, as if rushing to a destined engagement.

An Xi tried to resist, but he didn't know how to subdue the power brought by these layers of cloth, which made him completely unable to resist.

A hand reaches out to him.

An Xi followed the path of the arm, and the groom was floating in the air, looking at him tenderly and affectionately, as if he was really staring at his most precious lover at the wedding.

An Xi looked at the groom's face again. He was handsome, melancholy, and elegant. He was a good young man with peach blossoms everywhere he went, but he died in his prime.

Except for the living people in this old house, all the ghosts are so pitiful.

An Xi looked into the eyes of the groom. Behind the gold-rimmed glasses, there was a deep pool in those eyes, and there were flowing poems in them. He was attracted by the pool of water by accident, wanting to step into it and sink into eternal sleep.

He took the groom's hand.

At that moment, in the eyes of others, the bride gave her right hand, as if she gave away the whole world.

...

The groom led An Xi to the courtyard, walked into the front hall side by side, and stopped in the middle of the front hall.

A piece of red hijab floated down from the sky, and landed firmly on top of An Xi's head, covering his face.

He was deprived of vision again, just like when he first entered the game.

But this time, the groom was by his side.

At the beginning of worship, candles, incense, firecrackers and music are played.

At the end of the music, the housekeeper chanted from the side: "The cigarettes are ethereal, the lamps are brilliant, the bride and groom are in the hall together."

An Xi was amazed, the church worship process he watched on TV when he was a child didn't seem to be so grand.

"Pray to heaven and earth!" The

groom turned around while supporting An Xing, who was like a blind man at the moment, and bowed in salute.

"Second obeisance to the high hall!" The

two turned back.

The grand master's chair facing the entrance of the front hall was empty, and Mr. Chen did not come to his son's wedding. To be precise, this was a wedding without any relatives and friends coming to congratulate her. In the empty front hall, there was only the crackling of the flames when the candles were burning. Outside the door, paper money filled the sky in the smoke of firecrackers.

Anxi was led by the groom and bowed to the empty seat.

"Husband and wife worship each other!" The

groom supported An Xi's shoulders, moved him to a position facing him, and said with a light smile: "Genders marry, and make a contract together. A good relationship will last forever, and the match will be the same. Look at the peach blossoms on this day. Shi Yijia, it is predicted that the melons will be endless in the next year, and Erchang Erzhi. I would like to write to Hong Jian with the agreement of white heads, so that the alliance of red leaves will be recorded in the mandarin tree. I will always marry this oath and grow old with you." Rest in

peace:... ...which seems to be different from what you said to me on the first day.

The groom approached, and lifted Anxi's hijab amidst the butler's dissuading voice.

When the groom's face appeared in sight, An Xi suddenly understood why the bride always smiled so happily when she lifted her veil at the wedding.

Because it's all about you.

He couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, which tasted a little sweet.

The groom approached slowly, as if he wanted to kiss his bride, but suddenly stopped.

An'an watched the happiness in his eyes dissipate in an instant, and unbelievable surprise crawled up his cheeks. He turned back stiffly.

A sharp knife wrapped in talisman pierced the groom's chest.

An Xi was also shocked by this sudden change, and was about to reach out to catch the groom who was falling forward, when he saw a person walking out from behind the groom.

It was an old but tall and straight old man, and the vigor of the past was faintly visible on his weather-beaten face.

master!

The author has something to say: "Marriage between the sexes...contains mandarin genealogy." Quoted from the marriage certificate of the Republic of China

to thank the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

Muxia Twenty-Four 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I Will continue to work hard!