Chapter 42 Looking for Mom

On the first day after Li Xingshu set up the paperwork, goal two: Pan Lihui.

Mr Pan is now the only one whose position is unclear.

Li Xingshu boarded the boat with sister Lin, that is, Lin Yixin, and confirmed that Lin Yixin was not his own; The guy is a bit funny, but it will come in handy anyway.

Pan Lihui, where are you?

He and his wife and sister are hiding well. Could it be that they want to fight all the way to the end?

Li Xingshu spread out the passenger registration form again, and found the cabin booked by Pan Lihui.

The third class cabin is even poorer than rest.

On this point, he is also consistent with his wife and sister. Lin Yixin's outfit looks like a little beggar, so what is Pan Lihui? Head of a beggar?

When An Xi and Li Xingshu stood at the door of Pan Lihui's cabin, they realized that they were ignorant. In the concept of the two of them, Pan Lihui should also live in a room alone, but the real third-class cabin is like a dormitory in a boarding school, with four people sharing a room.

An Xi looked at the open hatch, and stared at a muscular man on the bed near the door.

Anxi: "Hi... hello, I'm looking for Mr. Pan Lihui."

"What? Who, I've never heard of it!" The muscular brother wore the classic braids of the Qing Dynasty. For convenience, he wrapped the braids around his thick neck several times .

"Uh...he is also a passenger in this cabin."

Muscular Brother Gui gritted his teeth, and glanced at An Xi, "We have a bed here that has been vacant, and the person you are looking for is not here."

An Xi: Excuse me, goodbye!

Walking out of the third-class cabin filled with a sour smell, Anxi breathed a sigh of relief, and discussed with Li Xingshu: "This is difficult, he definitely has some information that we don't know, otherwise he wouldn't even stay in the cabin." ."

Li Xingshu frowned slightly, thought for a moment, and retorted: "Not necessarily, it is possible that he also had an accident on the first day of boarding the ship. Like you, you have never been to the cabin you booked."

"But, If there is an accident, the captain's diary will be written."

"It has to be a big event, and it's his own business, so it can't be troubled by the captain."

"It makes sense." An Xi nodded repeatedly, "Tell me, is it possible? , is he already dead?"

Li Xingshu raised his eyebrows, "That's kind, just help us make a wrong choice."

An'an: ...

"Since there is no clue now, I think we can let Mr. Pan go. Now, I want to do another thing." An Xi said.

Li Xingshu was a little curious, "What?"

"Attack." An Xi's eyes sparkled, "Although we won the battle just now, it was just a defensive counterattack. Now, it's our turn to attack."

"Oh? You want to How to do it?" Hearing An Xi's proposal, Li Xingshu was also very interested.

"I think Captain Xiao must be eliminated first. He has too much power, which is not good for us."

"Yes." Li Xingshu said with a smile.

...

Xiao Hanhai was very easy to find, and he stayed in the lobby with Dr. Zhou to treat the comatose passengers.

But it was obvious that Xiao Hanhai couldn't help, he walked around a row of patients, looking very irritable. Within a few minutes, he approached Dr. Zhou and said a few words, then turned and left.

An Xi hastily gestured to follow.

Thanks to the vampire's special physique, they could hear Xiao Hanhai's movements even when they were far away. What surprised Anxi and the others was that Xiao Hanhai went straight downstairs after going out, made one turn after another on the stairs, and reached the lower cabin where passengers were forbidden to enter.

There are special-purpose compartments such as boiler compartments, storage compartments, and instrument and equipment compartments.

An Xi thought to himself, Xiao Hanhai is a policeman, what is he doing there?

Silently following along the stairs, An Xi and Li Xingshu hid in a hidden place in the corridor, sneaking out a pair of eyes.

Xiao Hanhai met a crew member, and An Xi felt that the person looked familiar, he might be the first mate or the second mate, he had seen it at the Halloween masquerade.

The crew also brought a person, whose face could not be seen clearly from the angle of Anxi, only a thin figure with black hair.

Ordinary NPC, or a new player?

The crew member turned sideways while talking, An Xi finally saw clearly who was traveling with him.

It turned out to be Mr. Pan!

The moment he saw him, An Xi mouthed a curse.

How should I put it, it can be regarded as having broken through iron shoes and finding nowhere to find it, and it takes no effort to get it.

In this way, Pan Lihui is a vampire hunter without a doubt.

Now the situation has become 4v4.

An Xi, Li Xingshu, Tang Xiao, Anatoly vs Xiao Hanhai, Doctor Zhou, Pan Lihui, Lin Yixin.

Li Xingshu leaned closer to Anxi and whispered in his ear: "I think he is a breakthrough."

Xiao Hanhai and Dr. Zhou were experienced players at first glance, Lin Yixin was smart and bold, and Anxi liked her in the last game. People's impression has always been a dull man who is always looking forward to his wife.

The value of force is not high, and the brain is not flexible enough, no wonder the hunters want to hide him here.

"Come on, Mr. Pan, this great demon king is coming to snatch you, a weak princess!" An Xi smiled like a villain.

After Xiao Hanhai explained a few words, he left. An Xi and Li Xingshu immediately appeared from their hiding places, and began to follow Pan Lihui again on tiptoe.

This time the tailgating was much simpler.

They watched Pan Lihui turn into the engine room, and the two of them, one in front of the other, adjusted their fangs and claws, and rushed in quickly.

The space in the engine room is huge, and the noise is equally astonishing. No one can hear the real screaming.

Pan Lihui walked left and right among the huge machines, as familiar as entering a house.

When he had gone deep enough, Li Xingshu made a gesture, and Anxi rushed forward with him. One pinches the head, the other removes the tail, and successfully captures the prey, which is smoother than beating mosquitoes.

"Huh? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Pan Lihui was completely suppressed before he even had time to call for help.

An Xi covered his mouth, bared his fangs, and at the same time put a finger in front of the crowd, threatening Pan Lihui to stop talking.

Pan Lihui was not as stupid as An'an imagined, he understood immediately and nodded repeatedly.

Li Xingshu stood behind Pan Lihui and restrained him with his backhand. Anxi imitated the bandits on TV, and patted Pan Lihui's face.

"Mr. Pan, long time no see. So you're hiding here."

"Don't kill me! Please! I'll say anything!" Pan Lihui trembled.

An Xi disliked him very much: I didn't exert any force, why did you fall down.jpg

"Okay, explain it." An Xi said.

Pan Lihui babbled a lot, and the useful information extracted by Anxi included these few pieces.

Doctor Zhou's name is Zhou Yan, and his character is set to be a doctor studying in Japan. Looking at the time when the story happened, Anxi suspects that he may be a traitor.

Both Xiao Hanhai and Zhou Yan are already advanced players who have passed five rounds of the game. They have quite a lot of experience in the battle mode, and they are merciless in killing people.

In addition to the four known players, there was another player in the vampire hunter camp, a doctor who studied abroad, but Pan Lihui hadn't seen it yet.

Anxi wants to complain about that sentence again, why are the enemies all high IQ people with decent jobs like the sheriff, doctor and doctor, while we are just a group of soldiers, second-generation ancestors and bandits?

Oh no, the enemy still has two poor people.

"What else? Continue." An'an poked Pan Lihui's thin, sunken cheek.

However, at the same time, An'an felt his back also being poked by a hard object.

"How about you continue?" Xiao Hanhai who didn't know when flashed, pressed the tip of his gun against Anxi's back.

Li Xingshu was about to get violent when he saw this, when suddenly guns//guns surrounded them from all directions.

That's not just the long//guns of the vampire hunters, but the cop//guns of the detective squad.

Ordinary pistols can also hurt vampires as long as they are loaded with mercury bullets.

Under the siege of random guns, Li Xingshu was helpless.

"I'm sorry, Xiao An Xiao Li." Pan Lihui scratched his head, and even started to apologize, "I can tell you everything, and I have to tell them everything to save my life." An

Xi: Damn it! It's just a piece of grass!

"Catch it." Xiao Hanhai ordered.

He walked up to Li Xingshu with great interest, and held Li Xingshu's chin with a gun, "Li Xingshu, I remember this name, that player who specializes in live broadcasting as a boss to kill people. Heh, it seems that God asked me to be this hero. You kill me!" How many people have been killed, it's time to pay for their lives."

As he said, he raised the muzzle of his gun and aimed it at Li Xingshu's forehead, and he was about to press the trigger.

"Don't kill him!" An Xi shouted, and even broke his voice in a hurry.

"He did this for the players! If you kill him, you will kill the possibility of escaping from "Fatal Live"! Aren't you a Hong Kong police superintendent? You haven't seen police movies like Infernal Affairs informant Dragon and Tiger! No! You know what an undercover agent is! If you do something, the end waiting for you will be to be cut open alive, and your useless brain will be dug out and sacrificed to the heavens!"

The situation is critical, and An Xi's words are spoken so fast, I don't know how much Xiao Hanhai understands. However, Xiao Hanhai did stop his movements.

"You seem to know something." Xiao Hanhai turned around slowly, facing An'an, "Let's talk about it." An'xi: There's a joke

!

He immediately repeated what Li Xingshu told him before, vividly and detailedly, vividly, and displayed the MLM skills that Anxi himself hadn't discovered, as if he was a successful mentor in a certain den.

"So, what is your choice?" At the end, Anxi interacted with the audience.

Xiao Hanhai touched his slightly bald head, and pondered, "It's very interesting, thank you all. After you are all dead, I will find a chance to check your words after this game is over." Rest in

peace: Damn? Damn stubborn group, I wasted so much saliva for so long!

"Tie it up, and keep it here as bait." Xiao Hanhai ordered his men, "Those vampires, come and catch one by one."

... The

crowd dispersed, and only the roar of machines remained in the engine room.

Anxi and Li Xingshu were handcuffed to the railing, bored.

"They won't really send them off one by one just for us?" An Xi was a little worried about her brothers.

"It's possible for Anatoly, but Tang Xiao will stop him." Li Xingshu changed his sitting position, "Speaking of which, don't you think our team is too small? Excluding me, an NPC, we only have three people The enemy is very active in hugging each other."

An Xi corrected him, "There were originally four, but unfortunately, one died. Judging from Pan Lihui's testimony, there were five of them, and at least one of our companions did not find out. .When we escape, I must find out that bastard who is hanging around!"

Li Xingshu laughed, "Think about how to get out first. If you want to fight all the way out, I have no problem."

After he finished speaking, he turned his index finger into a sharp claw, and made a light cut on his wrist.

The blood quickly overflowed, flowing onto the metal handcuffs, sizzling, and directly melting the handcuffs.

Anxi had seen such a scene when Ren Tianhua was shot. At that time, his blood splashed and scattered on the ground and the door frame, making a hissing sound.

Where is the blood flowing in the bodies of these vampires, it is simply concentrated sulfuric acid or aqua regia!

In line with the principle of saving resources and making the best use of them, Li Xingshu reached out and let Anxi go before the wound healed.

"Hit?" Li Xingshu stood up, twisted his neck and kicked his legs, relaxing his joints.

He didn't hear An Xi's response.

Li Xingshu felt strange, but when he turned around, he found that Anxi was still lying there, motionless.

"What's wrong with you?" Li Xingshu squatted down hurriedly, holding An Xi's face.

Anxi sniffed her nose subconsciously, still yearning for the mellow fragrance that drifted past just now. When Li Xingshu's bloody hand approached, he could feel his heart beating violently. That is the thirst for blood imprinted deep in the genes.

An Xi really wanted to cover his face, he felt that he turned into a vampire was like an unscrupulous playboy who could get hard on anyone.

Especially against Li Xingshu.

"You... stay away from me..." An Xi struggled to choke out a sentence, "I, I'm so thirsty..."

Thirst is a very subtle word.

Thirsty.

crave.

What is he longing for? Is it just blood?

Li Xingshu hurriedly took out the portable wine jug from his arms, and was twisting the cap when he suddenly remembered that all the blood in the jug was used to water Anatole.

Unlucky boy!

Li Xingshu threw away the jug, leaned against Anxi in his arms, and pressed his head against his neck, "Come on, let's help each other. My heart has stopped beating for a long time, and the blood may not be fresh enough. Don't mind."

An Xi put her head on his shoulder, listening to Li Xingshu's nonsense at this time, she smiled softly, "You are seducing me."

"Heavenly conscience! I don't!" Li Xingshu's tone was exaggerated, "I just want to be your Exclusive blood bag."

"What if I can't control it and suck you to death?"

Li Xingshu sighed exaggeratedly, "Death under the peony flower is like a ghost."

"Fuck you!" Anxi punched Li Xingshu There was no strength in his chest, "I will control it, I will definitely be able to control it."

He made an oath.

Li Xingshu raised his head and stretched his neck, looked at the ceiling, and stroked Anxi's soft black hair.

There was a stabbing pain in his neck, and the toxin from the vampire's saliva seeped into his body.

He lost consciousness instantly.

...

Anxi never thought that Li Xingshu's blood would enter his body together with a memory.

He remembered.

Although only a fragment.

This clip is really... extremely hot!

He remembered that it was an early morning.

In summer, the dawn is always early.

The two who stayed up all night in the laboratory embraced each other and opened their eyes.

Li Xingshu's unscrupulous proposal should solve the boys' physical problems of getting up early.

Anxi agreed to him.

But Li Xingshu said that he wanted to try a new game.

They are in the mechanical engineering and automation laboratory, which is the resting place, which Li Xingshu has coveted for a long time.

An Xi guessed what this guy was thinking, young boys only think about that kind of thing when they talk about love. But he doesn't care, Li Xingshu is a student of biology, what monsters can he make in the mechanical laboratory.

As soon as An Xi turned around, the mechanical arm grabbed her wrist.

Li Xingshu stood in front of the console and smiled wickedly, "I asked a few of your classmates and learned some codes. I feel good about practicing today."

He said while pressing a few buttons again.

An'an's legs and waist were also restrained.

After a few buzzing sounds, the mechanical arm retracted, bringing Anxi into the air.

He raised his hands high, and his whole body flew into the air, and he was placed in a pose to make a pose.

It had to be said that the scene reminded him of some kind of game he had seen on his college roommate's computer. The beautiful and weak protagonist in the game is entangled by disgusting and slimy monsters, the original intact clothes are corroded by mucus, and the white and smooth skin is exposed from the gap.

An Xi used to wonder why his roommate's eyes glowed green when he looked at this kind of thing, but now that he himself was tied up and hung in the air, Li Xingshu looked at him with the same deep eyes, containing some unspeakable secret longing.

Li Xingshu's eyes wandered inch by inch on Anxi's slender body, as if he was admiring a piece of art that had been looted by him, and also like a lone wolf majesticly patrolling his territory.

Anxi swallowed unconsciously.

He was getting scared.

The mechanical arm held tightly to his joints, and even if he tried his best, he couldn't escape. He could only watch Li Xingshu get closer and closer.

Li Xingshu's movements are elegant, as if a classical gentleman is invited to a meal, and Ann's Rest is the delicacy he is about to taste.

...

Everything after that replayed in An An's mind, and he couldn't help trembling in reality. Such a strong and pleasant feeling made him feel hot all over.

He jerked his head up.

There was still steam on his cheeks, and An Xi's eyes refocused from laxity. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, shook his head vigorously, trying to forget everything just now.

However, it can only make the feeling more intense in the heart.

Anxi: Damn it, that's a laboratory! A lab full of people coming and going! Was I so shameless before!

He looked down and saw Li Xingshu who was still in a coma, and decided to attribute all his shamelessness to this person.

After shaking the pot in his heart, An Xi wanted to straighten Li Xingshu, but when he stretched out his hand, he found that his fingertips were still trembling slightly due to the stimulation of memory, he hesitated, and bit his lower lip.

For the first time, Anxi had the real feeling that he and Li Xingshu were lovers.

Of course it feels real! Do, do, do!

He wanted to quickly retrieve the lost memories, and he wanted to know what happened between them back then.

It would be unfair if only Li Xingshu knew everything.

...

Li Xingshu woke up at the right time, just in time to see An Xi's shy face with frowning and pouting mouth.

"You bastard..." His voice was a little vain because of blood loss, "You are wronged because of the cheap?"

Hearing that Li Xingshu woke up, An Xi immediately pulled away from his emotions, leaned over and asked, "Are you okay? Do you want to?" Bite me too?"

"You fool, the two of you bite each other into a perpetual motion machine?" Li Xingshu smiled and waved his hands, "I'm fine, you're under control, you're awesome." An

rest sat down next to him, hesitating It took a while before he murmured and said, "Li Xingshu..."

"Hmm?" "Is there any way for me to

quickly retrieve my past memories?"

Humming white noise.

After a while, a cold hand covered the back of his hand and slowly clenched it.

"Actually, when you sucked blood just now, I also saw the same memory." Li Xingshu's voice of suppressed laughter came slowly.

WTF? ? ! !

An Xi's whole body suddenly turned red.

The author has something to say: I think the Mercury is retrograde recently, and two chapters have been locked in three days_(:з」∠)_