Chapter 1: The Petsitter

Sway Sway's Pov

My alarm goes of as a message for another great day of delivering bread. I get up and walk over to my buddy Buhdeuce. 

"You Buhdeuce, are you ready for another bread-tastic day of delivering bread?!" I asked.

He groaned as he rubbed his eyes, "Yup, yup."

We get dressed and ready faster than the Breadmaker makes bread. I make breadcakes for and Buhdeuce and set them at the table.

"Buhdeuce! I made breadcakes!" I yelled.

With that said, he zoomed downstairs and started eating. I start eating Jelly hops to us. I swallow the last bite of my food and pet her. 

"It's a shame that Jelly is left here all alone with no one to play with."

"Oh actually I-" Buhdeuce said but got interrupted by the doorbell.

I walk over to the door and open it. I look up to see a stunning green lady duck with sparkly (e/c) eyes.

"Hi! You must be Sway Sway. I'm (y/n)." She said holding out her hand.

I shake her hand while I was still in shock mode. Buhdeuce walks over to us.

"Oh hey (y/n). Sway Sway, I forgot to tell you, (y/n) is going to petsit Jelly for now on. So she's not lonely when we work." He said as Jelly hopped in (y/n)'s arms.

I snap back to reality, "Oh, cool. Are you new here (y/n)?"

"Yeah. I moved here about a couple weeks ago. Pretty cool town. Everyone is so friendly." She answered with a small smile.

Her smile made me blush lightly. I rub the back of my neck.

"What are you and Jelly gonna do?"

"You know, I'll pet her and rub her belly, dance with her, feed her, and play fetch with her. I used to babysit and petsit in my old town. I love pets, they're so cute and fun!" She said hugging Jelly.

"Come on bap, we got breads to load." Buhdeuce said dragging me to the rocket van.

~Time Skip~

Bap and I were loading brad in the rocket van.

"Hey Deucer, how did you find (y/n)?" I asked.

"She's one of our customers. She's the one that always gets the (your favorite bread)." He answered.

"Oh yeah. She's always so sweet when we deliver to her." I replied.

"She really seems like an awesome duck. She's pretty too." He replied back.

"You can say that again." I mumbled.

Buhdeuce throws the last few loafs in the rocket van.

"Alright bap let's roll." He said dragging me into the rocket van.

~Time Skip...again lol~

I drive home and hop out. We walk outside and see (y/n) playing with Jelly.

"See the stick Jelly? Go get it!" She yelled throwing the stick.

"Looks like you guys had fun today." Buhdeuce said.

(Y/n turns to us, "Huh? Oh hey guys! Yeah we had a blast today. Jelly is just so fun and cute to play with with. I love her so much."

Jelly comes back with the stick and gives it to (y/n). She pets Jelly and rub her belly.

"Did she behave well?" I asked.

"She was a sweet little angel." She answered.

"Alright. I guess we'll see you tomorrow." Buhdeuce said.

"Yup. Bye, guys! See ya later!" She said and left.

Jelly's smile turns into a frown when (y/n) leaves. I pet her head.

"Don't be sad, Jelly, (y/n) will be back tomorrow." I said and got ready for bed.