CH-61 My Dark Knight Park Jimin

As it's already night and I am still here looking at the footage till now Hoping just in case I can find some clue but no I can't only two footages where I found something and that is the unknown men first time came in hotel and said few words to ...

As it's already night and I am still here looking at the footage till now Hoping just in case I can find some clue but no I can't only two footages where I found something and that is the unknown men first time came in hotel and said few words to poke and the yesterday footage I backup those two footage and pick the sketch made by ward boy I tried to match there physchiqe but I just can't it's hard to do it as I close my eyes in worry ..... And few flashback from past hits me when I am on that trip to South Africa and when I first time found jimin killing the men and there are some faces came in my mind is it Min Yoongi who is doing this or Jackson Wang he also have some grudge against me or Is it Lim Jaebeum ? Because sara told me he is not going to sit quiet who can be that person I even think about Min yoongi he got some past with Jimin which I don't even know is he the one who is doing all of this but no how can yoongi do it he is not even here and the men in these footage looks different so is that Jackson ar JB ? I opened my eyes and sighed and I am even so confused I pick some of my things and decided to leave the office.......

********

I am driving my car going to my parents place and I look at my phone and pick it up as I am driving at the same time also I look at the contact and no calls from him

Suhani-Ha! You think I am gonna call you park Jimin and going to say sorry than no you go to hell I really don't care now fuck you

I cursed at him and focus on driving and finally getting at my parents place

As I walked inside I found mark is sitting and doing something on his laptop and mom and dad are sitting together watching TV

Suhani-Hello everyone

Ana-Oh suhani

Suhani-How are you?

Ana-I am all fine

Suhani-I see

I look at dad and he smiled

Suhani-Your husband is taking good care of you

Mark-Ahh really they even make out here just infront of me

Jake-You asshole

Ana- Jake launguage