Part 01

So Let's Start the Story:->

Karan goes to Monami's room to inform her...

He is about to knock the door and found already open

Then he heard Simi, they were giggling and dancing together

Karan directly enter inside the room with Stern face...

That time sid was holding monu in his arms, after looking at him both gets scared and Shouted

Aahhhhhh...karan/Karan Bro?

Karan gives death glare to them...both gulped in fear...

Sid: OK bye monu bro(and he literally rans from there)

Monu chuckled while Karan is looking at her with raised eyebrows...

She was wearing Short dress instead of her uniform...

Monu while stammering: wo..aaj off day hai to..

But karan ignored her and interrupted in between..

Karan: Pack your bags we were leaving for an Important Mission.....

Monu excitedly: Really? Kya hai Mission?

Karan: Wo humhe ETF team baateygi...

Monu: oh you mean Arjun bhaiya?(with wide smile)...Karan just nodded in Yes...

Monami excitely ran towards him and took him in tight hug..

Karan chuckled and hugged her more tightly and kissed her head...

Karan: To Chalo ready ho jao raani sahiba...

Monu with cheese smile: ek Sharat par....pehle mujhe meri Morning Kissi do?(while pointing towards her cheeks)

Karan Chuckled and Kissed her cheeks...

Monu blush a little and she too kissed his cheeks then again both hugged each other tightly...!!

Another Side,

Arjun with Stern face enter etf office, all were chit chatting inside the Conference room...

After looking at Arjun, all keep their mouth Shut while Sakshi was making Coffee and Arjun's fav tea in the Corner, she didn't notice Arjun yet, So her Chatter box was Still on..

Sakshi: Kaye Sala , aap Sab chup kyu ho gaye.?? I think Shree ka Idea Mast hain...humhe romantic movie hi dekhne jana chhaiye Sunday ko...(and turns excitedly with her cheese smile)

But gets Shocked to See Arjun there....He looked at her with raised eyebrows...She just give him Smile and settle down..

Shree look at her and try to control his laugh while Sakshi gives death glare to him....

Arjun(in his all time Stern Voice):
Guys Ek New Case aaya hain, aur ye bohot hi Important mission hai ....
Issliye Special Agent Major Karan Shergill Isse Mission ko lead karege....wo hamare Senior hain....

Sakshi excitedly screamed: Karan bhai.? Sach me wo yeha aa raha hai? How cool..

Arjun looked at her and shook his head in disbelief

Arjun's Pov: Meri Wifey ka kuch nhi ho sakta hain...Sample piece hai purri...lekin Sirf Meri hain...(in possessive tone)

Arjun then left the conference room...

Here shree too joined her...

Shree: waise Sakshi unke bade me Maine bhi bohot suna hain....kaise hai wo nature wise?

Sakshi: Arey ek dum mast not like that Robot Arjun Shergill, , karan bhai is fun-loving ....it will be awesome-blossom  to work with him..(she explained excitedly)

But unknown to them Arjun heard that and call Sakshi too his cabin....

Later at evening, Moran were ready to leave for Mumbai...

Faizi: janaab ji koi bhi jarurot ho, phone kar lena..

Karan: Haan sand apna aur academy k dhyaan rakhna...

Both hugged each other...

Here at Simi Side...

Sid: bye bro, I will miss you🥺🥺❤️

Monu with chuckled: But I will not, me to full enjoy karogi Khadoos shergill ke saath...

Sid angrily hugged her tightly: Motiii billi👻

Monu too hugged him tightly: Bye kaminee👅

Karzi Chuckled hearing their conversation...

Later Moran started their journey with Karan's Jeep..!!

Karan: monu bhookh lagi hain..

Monu with mischievous smile and in flirting tone : Haan mujhe tumhe khana hain..

Karan look at her with open mouth: Monu tumhe apne trainer se Flirt karte hui, sharam nhi aati?

Monu: kahe ka trainer, me to apne boyfriend ke saath karti hu....ab kya karo wo itna unromantic jo hain....(with cute pout)

Karan smriked and kissed her pout...which frozed monu on her palce....a red tint colour appeared in her cheeks....she looked at him with wide eyes...

While Karan chuckled and again kissed her pout to broke her trance.....

Monu was in Still hug shock while Karan is continously laughing through out the journey...!!

On Another Side:->

Arjun directly pinned Sakshi to the wall of his cabin , while  she was staring at him with her wide eyes...

Arjun: kya bola Me Robot aur wo bohot Fun-loving hai??(with raised eyebrows)

Sakshi: haa to Maine galat kya bola?(asked cutely)

Arjun: You are my Wifey not his,  so stop taking Side of him..

And I am not a Robot....I am just strict towards my work, understand?

Sakshi with chuckled: Okk jello Arjun...

Arjun pressed himself more to her, which takes her breadth and she started breathing heavily....arjun liked his effect on her...

After 5 min, he leave her....she too left and goes to conference room...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned  for next part..!!

Byeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■