Part-11

Continuing from previous part:->

Only Etf Team and Moran were inside the mall...

Bombsquad bhi aa chuki the and bas 10 min baaki the blast hone me...

Moran were still inside the room and trying to break it...

Arjun, Sakshi, shree all were searching inside the mall to find some evidence regarding case...

Chotu was with bombsquad, ek bomb to diffuse ho gaya tha but 2 bombs were still there.....

Sakshi Suddenly calls arjun

Arjun: Haan Sakshi?

Sakshi: Arjun ladies brand ke sabse costly dress ko koi kyu gift karega?

Arjun asked her angrily: Sakshi what is this? Ye koi  time hai Joke karne ka ? Bhai and Monami was still inside and then he left for there without listening anything..

Sakshi made a pout, she was about to say something but then stop...

Here on Moran Side,

Monu: Karan ab kya kare? Bomb blast hone me sirf 5 min baaki hain...

Karan: Monami relax, we need to find the back door of this room...

Suddenly they heard voice of Arjun from outside the room...

Arjun: bhai? You there? Don't worry me aur shree kuch karte hain...

Karan: Arjun leave, what are you doing here? Bomb kabhi bhi blast ho sakta hain...

Arjun: nhi bhai me aapko akele nhi chod sakta hu...

And try to break the lock of the door...

Chotu through walky-talky said to arjun: hello come in, arjun sir

Arjun: Haan chotu bolo?

Chotu: Sir saare bombs diffuse ho gaye hain.

Arjun with relief signed: OK good, over & out...

Karan: Arjun gate se peeche haato thoda.

Arjun: kyu bhai?

Karan: bas karo na chotr jo bol raha hu...

Arjun nodded and step backwards

Here Karan look at monami, she smiled happily

He pick her in his arms, monu too hold with by putting her arms around him...

Monu excitedly: 1,2,3 and  goo....

Karan immediately jumped and kicked door which broke into pieces while monami closed her eyes tightly and hugged him tightly

Karan loses his balance  and both fall on the ground with karan on top over her....he securely hold her in his arms and protect her head with his hand around it....

Karan: Monu you ok?

She smiled and nodded....

Arjun hurriedly reached towards them...

Arjun: bhai, monami aap dono theek ho na?

MoRan nodded and arjun help them to stand properly...

Shree: Sir saare bombs diffuse ho gaye hain....all are safe and secure...

KarJun: Great, thank God all are fine...

Monu: and we also got the reason how chemical transport from this mall....(and she pointed towards the salt packet)

Arjun: Shree Liza ko call kar aur ussko bol ki yaha aa kar samples collect kare..

Monami: Arjun bhai, Sakshi kidhar hai?

Arjun: Shayad wo bahar hogi....she was handling the people outside...

Karan: ok arjun chotu se keh ki sabko safely yaa se bhej de, sirf staff yaha baaki rehna chahiye...

Arjun: OK bhai, me abhi chotu ko bolta hu ki saare staff ko ek empty room me baitha de...

Here on Sakshi side,

After helping the lady, she was going towards washroom when she heard some voice,

A lady voice who was moaning name of: ah...Sikander!!

After hearing "Sikander",  Sakshi gets alert and she slowly-slowly starts going towards there...

And she gets a huge shocked after seeing the scenario

A man was in his black mask was pounding inside the woman, and she knows that woman very well but she never expected that she was the one, who was behind the murder....

Sakshi gasps in shock and then black mask man  immediately shouted: Charge

And 2 guards appear in front of Sakshi, she tries to open her phone, but ek gunda ne usska hat pakda aur dusre ne phone Chen kar niche jamaani par fek diya...

Sakshi tries to scream but they hold her mouth tightly

Suddenly her phone starts ringing, Arjun calling...

Mask man took it and cut the call and switch off her phone and through side by...

Dusre guide ne Sakshi ko behosh kar diya...

Woman: Sikander aab kya kare isska...

Sikander: Kidnap aur kya....(with evil smile they left the Spot)

Here Arjun was continously trying calling her but her phone was switched off...

Arjun gets worried for her, she never ignores her phone...

Monami: Arjun bhai relax, Sakshi bhabhi save hogi...

Arjun: Nhi monami, kuch to gadbad hain....I need to find her..

Karan: Don't worry chote, we are with you...

Monami: Shree bhabhi ki last location check kar....aur check kar last time unka phone kaha on tha....Karan humhe cctv footage check karni chahiye...

Karan: Arjun hum check karte Hai, you relax...

Monami: bhai, bhabhi ke gayab hone se pehle kuch hua tha....Matlab aap-dono ke beech koi fight yaha something suspicious?!

Arjun Suddenly remembers her last line

Arjun: Haan ussne bohot ajeeb sa sawal pucha tha

Karan: kya tha wo chote?

Arjun: yahi ki ladies clothing ki sabse costly dress koi kisko Kyi gift karega..??!(he said with confused expression)

Monami: kahi bhabhi koi hint to nhi de rahi thi case ka? Ladies clothing?!!

Let's see how MoRan will Crack the Case and how Arjun will find Sakshi in next part....

Till then....

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■