My party?

Cups of alcohol scattered across the counter and flirting words polluted the tortured living room. Strings of brightly colored paper are hanging on the ceiling. Flashing lights strucked every corner of my parent's house. I mean they're not around so why not smash a party here? Wait what?

A ginger haired fatty grabbed me in the shoulder and pulled me outside.

"You're not invited here smartass" roured the drunk fat boy "Only for cool guys and hotties like my girlfriend."

"Excuse me. This is my parent's house and I was planning a small party for my fucking birthday that no one remembered" I protested "And you. All of you! are using my birthday as an excuse to drink a lot of alcohol."

"Easy there boy. I was just kidding." he handed me an empty cup and told me to fetch a drink for him. He smiled dumbly.

I went for the door and went inside. I made my way to the crowded staircase, dodging fists from drunk people.

"Hi dreamy" Hollie, the school's most famous playgirl greeted seductively, pursing her lips. "Take me to your room fame boy"

She wrapped her hands on mine and grabbed me to my room. She tossed me on my bed and I was sitting there blank.

Hollie closed the door and the party music faded slowly. The door ticked. We're locked in here. ALONE. Sweat scrolled on my nervously painted face. I closed my fist thinking how can i get out of this situation.

I mean I'm a man, and me, a fan of famous girls hooking up with nerds. But I can't. It's just not me. I'm more "books" than "sex". What the fuck am I thinking? I should knock her off and charge the door out. Now she's examining me. She placed her point finger on her lips and winked at me. I'm fucked