Apocalypse

I can't move! I can't twitch my toe. For the love of Notch make me move!

"You see." Herobrine started."I have this friend. One of my closest to be exact."

He punched his fists against the shelves pushing the books to their death."I trusted him but what happened? He abandoned me" He tilted his head down and I felt a pulse of rage starting to spark inside him.

"But what does this have to do with me!?" I screeched.

"You're a virus Stephan! Humans like you will destroy the balance in our world. It will destroy me!" An evil smirk carved across his face. His deep eyes darkened with desire to kill. "Go to sleep!"

He jumped above me then pulled out a dagger, jeweled and smoking. He stabbed me in the stomach and that is the time I was able to move my body, I rolled and splashed myself on the floor.

My body cringed and I was back to reality. I mean not in the real world but still in minecraft.

It was just a dream. I wiped my sweat on my pixel forehead and sighed. I checked my stomach for stab cuts but I found nothing. I guess it was really just a dream.

I decided to go back to sleep so I covered myself with rose red blanket and hold onto the soft pillow then went back to sleep.

It wasn't long before I finally woke up. The chickens, doing their daily routine, chanting and pecking their seeds.

The smell of cooked salmon invited me to rise and go nibble some meat. My tummy kicked me out to bed and I grabbed a leather coat and put it on. This world is really different from the game huh? This is like reality but we're made of pixels and cube parts.

I went outside and sat excitedly on the table. I just realized that I had not fully met the grumpy guy. Leila's husband.

"Got a goodnight sleep Stephan?" Leila asked in a sweet voice.

"Yeah sure" I answered.

I gotta keep it secret. The herobrine thing dream.

I'm about to chip a bite in my salmon breakfast when the village's church bell alarmed the people. We headed to the foot of the church and waited for the news the bell brought us. Good or bad, we deserved to hear it.

The townspeople murmured in excitement and some thought it might be something bad.

The wooden door shrieked, revealing a bald guy in clean cloth. His eyes choking.

"You called us and disturbed our houses. This gotta be good!" A man in black leather, fancied by a good looking auburn mustache, shouted.

"Good?" The speaker questioned viciously."Have you ever bothered thinking about the possible apocalypse that we are facing right now!" He pointed beyond the town walls and glared at everyone.

"Behind those walls is an army of flesh hungry creatures." He continued."and they're coming"

Everybody gulped but one man stood and laughed.

"Oh cmon. We have cobblestone walls. It protected us for centuries. Those zombies can't pierce their way here." He boasted.

"They're not alone." The speaker spoke again, but in a wretched tone."Creepers united with the zombies and also the skeletons in the west."

The crowd oohed in fear and panicked.

"Leave this town and save your family. We must all leave now!" He rushed back inside and close the gigantic church doors.

Leila grabbed me and stared. "We need to go Stephan."

"Okay" I answered low and rushed back home.

I'm bothered by the thought that this world is not a game. Once a person is dead there's no respawning, there is no smiling after a creeper blew you up. Only permanent death.