Prologue

"Dumbledore"- talking

'Prat' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -Dragonnic/Goblinnese/Beastspeak

Hello -writing/messages/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Prologue:
==============================================================

¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤

Third pov:
Harry James Potter is 12 years old and known by many as the boy who lived. He has loose curly thick and unruly brown hair, a round face, is slightly below average height, tan skin, and emerald green eyes. He is in his second year of studies at the prestigious school known as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry which made him believe what people say. Of course, it didn't help that Harry had suffered 11 years of nothing but neglect and abuse from his relatives and grew up clueless about the wizarding world. Not many know but Harry has never been really used to praising or someone caring for him. Unknown to Harry a small change began in his subconscious as his mind takes in the full scope of his 12 years of life.

When Harry was 15 months his parents were killed by a dark wizard and he became famous for something he doesn't really remember. He lived with his abusive relatives for the past 11 years being treated as though he was his relative's slave since he was 3 years old. At a young age, Harry learned he couldn't count on authority figures for help. During all his time living with the Dursleys, his teachers believe the lies, and neighbors ignored the clear signs of the Dursleys abuse. Growing up Harry had only a few friends who he cherished before they moved away. As for the adults who did care for and who adore him, he kept his home life a secret from them before they moved but did trust them and does to an extent trust those in his life now but keeps many things close to his vest.

Since the age of 3, Harry had been forced to do chores. He was forced to do most of the cooking, cleaning, and gardening. Every summer he woke up every day at 5 .a.m. cooking for the Dursleys their breakfast while all Harry got what many refer to as scraps to eat. He then spends his days working until 3 .p.m. slaving away. He tries to get all his chores done on time. Anytime he does get his chores done and he manages to not get punished. During the summer Harry would spend a lot of his time out of the house at the library five blocks from the Dursley's home where he was adored by the old librarians who work there and elders who spend their time there. Harry had only a few places he felt safe and felt happy. But since his friends moved out of the country you would mostly find him sitting in a large lounge chair in a corner of the library. With all the time Harry spends at the library he has read nearly half the library.

During the summer the library is where Harry took refuge from his bullies. While his cousin Dudley and his friends were running around trying to find him playing the game they refer to as 'Harry Hunt'. Over the years Harry has read through both fiction and non-fiction. The types of books Harry tend to read at Little Whinging library are astronomy, Greek mythology, history, different language, romance, Shakespeare, anatomy, and other things. With all Harry reads and his near perfect memory he is very smart but because of the Dursleys he was forced to dumb himself down and hide his true smarts.

When he came to Hogwarts Harry thought it would be different that he could show his smarts and he finally have adults who help take him away from the Dursleys. However, sadly the staff at Hogwarts was no different they did nothing. Harry learns the truth when he told Dumbledore about his abuse and neglect. Instead of believing him and helping him Dumbledore calls him a liar and sent him back saying he needed to stop exaggerating. Harry ended up with more scars that summer because Dumbledore contacted the Dursleys.