᯾Baithing suit᯾

*JJ's pov*

I have been hard for three days, three whole fucking days. And its all because of Y/n my best friend for 13 years.

We have all been spending the weekend together because it is officially the first weekend of summer. So we have been swimming at the beach and on the boat.

Meaning Y/n in a bathing suit and not just any bathing suit its her fucking most reveling hottest bikini ever.

Now trust me i love the veiw but it has left me hard for three days. I have tried everything cold showers,porn, and jerking off literally everything.
But no I'm stuck hard.

Speaking of the devil here she comes waltzing out of the house with a beer in her hand talking to Kira.

"Hey JJ" she greets "hey i mumble" "whats wrong J i feel like you have been moody all weekend long" she whines.

I just sit there thinking about how to get rid of this stupid hard on "you know what JJ i need to talk to you inide real quick" she says sound aggravated.

Shit "ok" i say standing up amd following her inside. At this point it hurts to walk

"JJ what is up with you this weekend man" she asks "what is up with me you want to know what is wrong Y/n this is what's wrong"I move my shirt up to show her my problem.

"So your hard go jerk of like a normal dude" she laughs "no" "what do you mean no" she asks

"Y/n i have been hard for three fucking days because of you" i snap "m-me" she stutters

" yes you i have not been able to get rid of it I tried everything" i say "you haven't tried fucking me"she says stepping closer.

"JJ i can make you feel better if you want" she says walking up to me "please" the second i say that she grabs my hand and takes me to my room.

"let me see it" she says bluntly "w-what" "i mean if you have been hard for three days i want to see how bad it is J" she tells,me fuck shes hot.

I unbuckle my pants and pull them down "shit jj why didn't you tell me sooner" she asks "i dont know please just help"

The second i say that she is on her knees she grabs my dick and licks the tip swirling her tongue around "fuck Y/n you got one hell of a tongue."

When i say that she takes as much as my dick she can fit in her mouth palming the rest with her hands.

She kept going until I twitched in her mouth and she pulled back and i whine "not yet I'm gonna ride you" she says standing up pushing me on the bed.

She unties her bathing suit top off and it drops to the floor her tits spring out and i stare at them for as long as she lets me.

She slowly takes off her bottoms throwing them with the rest if the clothes, she slowly crawls to me and straddles my waist.

"Fuck Y/n i need you" the second i said that she slowly drops her hips and my cock fills her. "Oh my fucking god you so tight" i practically moan out.

She starts to move her hips around rocking back and forth. "JJ" she moans, "fuck why didn't you tell me sooner".

I was about to respond when she suddenly lifts her hips off of my dick and slammed back onto it. She starts going as fast as her hips will let her.

"Fuck just like that" i moan "I'm about to cum" i tell her, "fuck me too, on the count of 3 we can cum together" she says.

"1"

"2"

"3, go"

We both let go and ride out our highs, i don't think i have ever had sex that fucking good. "fuck Y/n we have to do that more often".

"We'll talk about that later i have friends that i told i would be back outside soon so" she says getting up and putting on her bathing suit. "Bye JJ" she says walking out the door smiling.

What the fuck just happened

-----------------------------
Word count:751

Hello I hope you like this one i know it kinda sucks but I'm trying

If you have a request please let me know and i will do it