❤︎︎Opps❤︎︎

Y/n was sitting in a chair at some knooks party mad because JJ won't give you any attention until you get the idea to make JJ jealous you're going to flirt with Rafe.

Of course not cheating or anything but light flirting.

I walk up to rafe and sit on his lap my back facing his face and looking right at JJ "oh baby did you finally leave that shit head" Rafe whispers in my ear.

Just as I'm about to respond I get jerked up by JJ and dragged out the door into his truck.

"What the hell JJ" I shout as he buckles me into the truck.

"I don't want a word out of your pretty mouth unless it is you screaming my name" JJ whispers in my ear.

He slams my door and goes to the driver's side and starts the truck.

Once we are on the road he puts his hand on my thigh.

I feel his hand inch up and he lifts my skirt and starts to play with my panties, out of nowhere he slips his finger into my pussy.

"Oh shit, JJ" I moan

"I swear to god Y/n if you make one noise I will be the only one finishing tonight," he tells as he sticks his other finger in me.

I throw my head back and bite my lip to hold back the moans.

We pull up to the house and he pulls his fingers out and licks them. "Get in the room and you better be naked unless you want them ripped of your ass".

"Yes, daddy," I say as I get out of the truck and go upstairs.

I get to the room and get undressed As I am laying down on the bed I hear the bedroom door open.

"So you're going to act like a slut and expect to get rewarded for it" he laughed "trust me bitch your gonna get treated how you acted tonight" he whispered in my ear.

"Get on your knees slut" he demanded  "Yes daddy," I say as I get on my knees.

He unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down "blow me as a slut would" he demanded. I take as much of his cock as I can and palm the rest with my hands. "Fuck Y/n" he moans "just like that".

I continue what I'm doing when I feel him twitch in my mouth, suddenly he cums in my mouth, it"swallow it" I do as he says and swallow the salty liquid.

"Good slut, maybe I will let you finish tonight" he chuckles.

"yes daddy please let me finish tonight" I beg knowing how frustrated I would be if I don't.

"Get on the bed, legs open," he tells me, as I do I feel his eyes on me.

He crawls in between my legs eyes locked on mine then he ducks his head and his tongue works his magic "ahh....daddy" I feel him chuckle in my pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you Y/n?" he asks "yes daddy".

"Beg"

"Please daddy, fuck me until I can't walk. I want your cock all over my pussy, i only want you" I begged

"Now that I can do for you" he smirked as he rolled a condom on his cock "is that what you want slut my cock in your soaked pussy" JJ asked.

"Yes, daddy," I said "as you wish" JJ smirked at you, and out of nowhere he slammed his cock into me, not letting me adjust to his size he is thrusting into me "JJ it hurts" I whimper.

"You act like a slut you get treated like a slut" he growls "please just slow down a little bit" I begged.

He instead quickened his pace causing me to shed a couple of tears but then the pleasure started to kick in causing me to moan "a fuck daddy" the pain was worth it.

"I knew you would be all over my cock" he chuckled "ahh....oh my god.....JJ I think I'm going to cum" I moaned out.

"Hold it you slut, i told you i was treating you like a slut tonight" he growls

He thrust a few more times when i feel like i am going to explode "daddy please i can't hold it anymore "come on Y/n cum all over my cock".

Just as those words came out of his mouth I came all over him making me a moaning mess then I feel JJ cum inside of me "ahh fuck Y/n the things you do to me" he moans out.

When he pulls out and throws the condom away "so are you ever gonna slut around with Rafe again" he practically growls.

"No JJ I just wanted to make you jealous so you would give me attention" I gave him an innocent smile from the bed.

"Was that enough attention for you" he smirks at me "oh my god yes it was" I tell him.

He crawls beside me and spoons me "if you ever pull a stunt like that again I will fuck your brains out, harder than this time" he hisses.

"What can I say JJ.....oops"

-----------------------------
Word count:879