Part 1

🥀

"I do" Jimin said and the priest announced that the two of them were officially husband and husband, the priest also asked Jungkook to kiss his husband.

With a heavy heart, Jungkook brought his face closer to Jimin, who is now officially his husband. He pecked Jimin's lips and immediately pulled himself away, his heart hurt so much with this marriage. His head kept thinking of Seokjin, Jeon Seokjin, the person he loved the most, his husband, who was waiting for him at home with their daughter, Jeon Jieun.

After the wedding party ended, Jungkook took Jimin to their house, the house his father had prepared for them both, a simple, comfortable home for the newlyweds.

"I'm so tired, do you want to take a shower? I'll prepare warm water for you" Jimin said.

"No, I'm not going to sleep here, my husband is waiting at home"

"But am I not your husband now?"

"Jimin, you know the reason why I married you, I don't love you and will never love you, I have a family, they are waiting for me at home. This is not my house, my father gave it to you"

"But this is our first night, do you want to leave me here? At least sleep here for tonight"

"No, I'll go, I brought you here, so my job is done" Jungkook left Jimin in the house alone.

🥀

When Jungkook got home, he walked in and 6 year old Jieun ran up to him.

"Daddy's home" She hugged her father and Jungkook held her.

"Where's your appa?"

"Appa was in the room, I saw him cry earlier, it seems like I made a mistake, that's why Appa is crying."

"Ohh my peanut, you didn't do anything, I'm sure you've been a good girl today, come into your room, I'll see your appa, you know what to do if you see appa crying?"

"Kiss him?"

"Yes, but that doesn't apply to everyone, now go to your room"

"Okay daddy, I love you" Jieun kissed Jungkook on the cheek and Jungkook kissed his daughter's forehead.

"I love you too peanut" Jungkook put her down and she ran into her room.

While Jungkook took a deep breath before opening his bedroom door and saw Jin standing on the balcony. He was only wearing his thin black satin robe, he was so perfect when he was wearing it.

 He was only wearing his thin black satin robe, he was so perfect when he was wearing it

Jungkook slowly approached him and hugged Jin from behind. He knew how broken Jin's heart was at that time. He had to share his husband with other men.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry" Jungkook buried his face into Jin's neck and cried.

"It's okay, I'm okay, it's okay Jungkook" Jin held Jungkook's hand tightly.

"No, you got hurt because of me, you are like this because of me Jin, if I had the choice not to marry him, I--"

"Your father's health is more important Jungkook, I will feel very guilty if something happens to him at that time, he didn't ask you to divorce me, he just asked you to marry that man, isn't that good?"

"Jin, stop saying that, I know you're hurt, I know you're broken, I'm just as broken as you"

"This is your first night with him, you should be there, why did you come home? He will feel lonely Jungkook"

"I don't care, my family is here"

"But he has officially become your husband, it's not fair for him if you are like this, even if you marry him without love but treat him well"

"No, my husband is only you, my family is only you and Jieun, stop saying anything, I just want to hug you" Jungkook tightened his hug and Jin just closed his eyes, his cheeks were already wet from tears.

He didn't stop crying that day, he kept imagining his husband saying his wedding vows to another man. The same promise he made when he married Jin, a promise he should have made once in his life.

Jin turned his body, he looked at his husband's face. He wiped the tears off Jungkook's cheeks and covered them.

"Jungkook, it's okay, I love you, you know that right? Me and Jieun will always be waiting for you here, at our house. But now it's not just me and Jieun, but Jimin is also your responsibility, do you remember what we talked about marriage vows? That's sacred oath, if we have said it, we have the responsibility to fulfill it. After all, he is your husband now, you promise to live with him in joy or sorrow, in health or sickness, and in rich or poor. Don't be like this, I'm okay and I love you Jungkook, I don't want your family to stay away from you just because you chose me, they have been too kind to let you be with me and Jieun until now. Promise me, tomorrow you have to go back there, meet him, meet your husband and stay there "

"I can't Jin, I can't do all of that, I will really hurt you if I do, I don't want to do it, I love you  Jin, I'm sorry" Jungkook knelt in front of Jin, he really felt guilty with Jin for ruining their marriage. Jungkook continued to cry and Jin hugged his husband's body.

"It's okay, I'm sure you can do it, I know it's hard for both of us but I'm sure you can get through this, I promise I will always be there for you, I love you Jungkook"

"I love you too Jin, I love you so much, I don't want to lose you, don't ever leave me, I beg you, don't ever leave me"

"Never, I will stay here with Jieun, I promise"

🥀