Part 14

🥀

Jin woke up from his sleep when he felt someone hugging him from behind. He opened his eyes, he knew who was hugging him just by smelling his scent. It's Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook.."

"Yes baby, just sleep." Jin's tears immediately flowed down his cheeks. The hug felt so real to him. He took Jungkook's hand and kissed it, placing it on his own cheek.

"Why are you here?"

"I told you, I really want to hug you, I should be here with you and Jieun. What kind of husband am I to leave you here alone. I know you are so lonely, as long as I live with Jimin, this bed will feel cold for you. Jin.. I don't lie about what I said, I love you and I want to return to my previous life. Where our marriage was very happy. There were only the three of us. Take me back to my life at that time Jin, I beg you"

"Jungkook.." Jin turned around and hugged Jungkook tightly while crying on his chest.

"I'm afraid of losing you, I'm so afraid, I don't want to lose you Jungkook, you and Jieun are all I have in this world. I don't want to share you with anyone else. I know I'm selfish, but... I want you to stay here with me and Jieun. Only with me, but I can't hold you, I can't do it" Jungkook lifted Jin's face and looked at him.

"Jin, if you ask me to stay here, I will stay here, I live for you and die for you too, I will do anything to stay with you"

"Jungkook.."

"I love you so much Jin, I have disappointed you, I can't be a husband who is fair to you, I can't be firm with my own life. That's because I need you. I keep hurting you, as if I have no choice to do so, even though the choice is always available in front of me. Every step I choose is not because of my will. My feet step on other people's orders. But I'm tired like that, I love you Jin, I love Jieun and I don't want to love anyone other than my family."

Jin brought his face closer and kissed Jungkook, kissing the husband he loved the most. Jungkook also gave his husband a warm kiss, a kiss they always gave each other.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes baby"

"I want you, let's give Jieun a friend to play with" Jungkook stopped the kiss and looked at Jin.

"Jin.. are you serious?" Jin nodded.

"I've stopped taking birth control pills, I want you to get me pregnant, I want you to compliment me because I'm so beautiful when I'm pregnant. I want you here, with me, make me yours Jungkook, I want you"

Jungkook hovered above Jin's body and looked at Jin's face. He wiped the tears on Jin's cheeks and kissed both of his eyes, making Jin close his eyes.

"Jin..."

"Hmm"

"Let's live together forever, no one else, just the three of us" Jin nodded.

Jungkook unbuttoned Jin's pajamas one by one, revealing Jin's beautiful body. Smooth white skin with a flat stomach. Jungkook ran his fingers on Jin's body, making Jin squirm. Their eyes kept looking at each other.

Jin opened Jungkook's shirt and looked into his eyes again.

"Jin, from now on, don't force me to come back to that house again, don't remind me about him, he's my responsibility but you are also my responsibility, I should take care of your feelings more and he should understand that"

"I promise"

"I love you Jeon Seokjin"

"I love you more Jungkook" Jungkook kissed Jin's plump lips, their kiss was getting hotter with Jungkook's hands that kept stroking Jin's body.

The kiss went down to Jin's chin and jaw. Jungkook made sure he kissed all the important parts of Jin's body. His lips brushed against Jin's neck and Jin just stretched his neck, his hand covering Jungkook's head.

The suck that Jungkook gave made Jin moan.

"Jungkook..please.." Jungkook lowered Jin's pants and saw that his dick had hardened. He put Jin's dick in his mouth and instantly Jin's body stretched. He looked at Jin who was looking at him.

"Ohhhh fuckk..Jungkook..mmphhh i wanna cum" Jin spilled all his cum in Jungkook's mouth and Jungkook swallowed it. He lifted his body and kissed Jin again, this time the kiss was more passionate. Their tongues play skillfully.

Jin pushed Jungkook's body and reversed their positions. Jin took off Jungkook's pants and his dick was just sticking out.

"You want to ride me?" Jin nodded and climbed into Jungkook's lap.

"I miss you"

"I miss you, too"

"Not you" Jin glanced at Jungkook's dick and Jungkook just grinned. Jin lifted his ass and guided Jungkook's dick into his hole and pushed him in perfectly.

"Mmmphhhhh...aahhhhh.." Jin started to move his hips. Up and down at a steady tempo, Jungkook placed his hands on Jin's hips to support him.

"Ohhh fuckkk..Jin..aahhh keep going..ohhhh..you're so fucking sexy baby..fuckkk. Keep moving baby..ahhh"

"I wanna cum again.." Jin squirted his cum into Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook lifted Jin and reversed their positions, causing Jin to bend down with his ass up and poke Jin in the hole, making Jin moan.

"Aaahh...fuckkk..mmphhhhh..Jungkook..aaahhh" Jungkook held Jin's hips and kept pushing his dick fast.

"Jungkook..i wanna cum again..aahhhh"

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Jungkook pulled his dick and turned Jin's body, he spread Jin's legs and immediately hit Jin's hole with his hard dick, again and again.

"Mmphhhh..ohhh..fuckkkk..Jungkook..ahhhhh..mmphhhhh.." Jungkook approached Jin's face and kissed his lips hungrily. Until he spilled his cum inside Jin.

Many of Jungkook's hand marks on Jin's body, especially his waist.

"I'm tired.." Jin said.

"one more time" Jin cupped Jungkook's cheek and stroked it.

"You want more?" Jungkook nodded and Jin just smiled.

"Do it Jungkook, I'm yours tonight, no, I'm yours forever"

They did it until morning, who knows what got into them, but that night, they just wanted to release their homesickness. The mattress was very messy, their bodies were also sticky, even the blankets that should have covered their bodies were no longer functioning properly.

Jin lay down with Jungkook beside him and Jungkook's arms hugged him. Longest night for them. A night they will never forget. The most beautiful night they will always remember.