Christmas ONE SHOT also fluff ig.

"shup up!" Jessie laughs as Percy pretends to pout.

Percy opens his mouth to retort but the doorbell cuts him off.

Jessie shouts "race ya!" before launching herself towards the door, knocking the blanket off the couch in the process.

Percy says "oh, no you don't!" before chasing after her.

Annabeth calls after them "be careful, if you break anymore mirrors then you'll have bad luck for life."

Jessie swings the door open with a grin saying "Merry Christmas! hi, Percy's friends!"

Percy gives a warm smile saying "hi, guys, this is Jessie as you remember." Piper laughs "yes, I remember. how are you guys?"

Percy answers "come in, we're good, trying not to wreck the house until everyone arrives."

Leo grins asking "aww, but that's no fun!"

Percy laughs before saying "I know right! but the rules are the rules, we need enough eye witnesses to verify that this place was once clean."

Jessie grumbles "kill joy."

she then looks at Leo and Percy's heart drops and she asks "what's your name?"

Leo grins "Leo Valdez, yours?"

she gives Percy a devious grin.

Percy says "no, no you freaking don't. no pranks, no schemes, nothing."

Jessie's face falls. and she pouts as she answers "my name is Jessie. I'm kill joy's little sister."

Leo laughs, saying "don't worry, there's more opportunities out there for some fun."

she smiles and says "yeah, I guess so, wanna see what Sally and Paul are cooking?"

he nods and they leave Percy standing in the Livingroom. with the rest of the group.

Piper says walking up to him "why do I feel like that is a friend ship made in Hades?"

Percy just nods watching them talk.