Devonne?

your pov,

'who the fuck is demi lovato?' i repeatedly question myself. i knew i should've googled her up the minute i was hired.

"so what's the move ?" demi asked

"coffee date? i'll ask questions, you follow with the answer and then question me?" i asked while only having one thing i wanted to know

"what about your son?" demi question

i didn't wanted to bring my son with a random person who i didn't even know. not to mention, i've only known this chick for less than 24 hours.

"i would love to, but he's teething right now" i lied.

she nodded and we walked back to my black suv. i decided to drive the the starbucks where i met Francisco.
about 15 minutes later we arrived to target.

"uhm this is target (y/n)" demi giggled

"i know, but if you walk five minutes from the side of the build and go down on some stairs on the right you'll see a hidden starbucks building" i said while turning off my suv.

as we walked to the side building of target, demi tended to grab my hand. made me feel warm. i couldn't stop having butterflies inside my stomach. i don't know what i'm feeling. i shouldn't feel this way towards females especially my boss.

"(y/n) ? earth to (y/n)" demi said while waving her hand over face.
i snapped out of my thoughts and quickly said "i think i'm attracted to females" while covering my mouth seconds later.

i felt embarrassed.

"is that a bad thing for you?" demi asked in a concern tone.
"oh my, no! im just so confused" i confessed.

demi grabbed me by my hand even tighter as we walked in the coffee shop.

i know i shouldn't feel this, especially for her. i told myself.

as we waited in line, demi wanted me to talk to her about what i have mentioned. i turn her down and told her i rather not talk about it. she seems hurt but understood.

"hey lil ma, thought you were going to hit my line up once you were out" a familiar voice said behind us. i quickly looked back while still holding demi's hand.

"Francisco! hey, i'm still at work. just came for a quick drink"
"yet you're holding her hand?" he questioned
i quickly let go of demi's hand and right before i was going to talk demi ended speaking

"hi i'm her best friend Devonne" she said while giving her hand to shake his.

i looked at her and gave her the 'what the actual fuck' face.

"oh shit my bad (y/n) just thought you were bailing on me ma, call me later then" Francisco said while walking away. i quickly looked at demi and tried to speak.

"i know what you're going to say, i'll explain everything soon. can we please leave?" demi asked in a very scared tone.
i nodded and we proceeded to leave.

-
authors note,
why is demi using her middle name?🤨 what is she hiding !!
follow &' voteee luvs