『 A DREAMER: 2 』

❝ —It was nice to meet you, Yuu

❝ —It was nice to meet you, Yuu. ❞

MILLION DREAMS: A NIGHT WALK; 2 』

•---------•

"M/n Forger, a part of Diasomnia and known as the saint of Night Raven due to his meticulous urge to help people, " Cater says, as a short summary.

"So this M/n person is popular and treasured by all... " Ace says, concluding all that Cater said earlier.

"Mya, he's just nice though? How special can he be? " Grim yawned, not giving any for this.

"He is special. " Cater subjects, glaring at Grim for saying that about M/n.

"But, thinking carefully in a school full of assholes and shit bags... " Yuu trails off, Ace and Deuce gasp offendedly.

"You think of us as assholes?! "

"shit bags?! " Deuce cries, Yuu just stayed ignorant about the two and kept eating.

"Better than ass-wipes... " Yuu muttered quietly but was clearly heard.

Cater and Trey laugh it off but don't deny the statement said.

"M/n is really nice, and it's great to talk to him... " Trey swayed, smiling softly as he thought about M/n.

"Achoo! " M/n sneezed under his arm, Lilia suddenly shoved his hand into his pocket and brought out a bottle of vitamin gummies.

"Eh? " M/n just looked at the bottle of vitamin gummies, Silver and Sebek just shrug.

"Eat some, you have to build up some immunity, my dear. " Lilia says, opening the bottle, twisting the cap with no effort, and taking out a single red gummy.

"Father... " Silver muttered, dead panning at the embarrassing behavior Lilia showed.