1-7

Chapter 1

Previous chapter: Next Chapter:

The spring breeze is warm and the sun is warm and soft.

On the school playground, there are layers of classmates watching the play surrounded by layers of students. They look at a man and a woman in the center of the encirclement, discussing in not-so-small voices.

"Do you think that's not Jiang Zhu and his girlfriend? Why are they talking and arguing here?"

"It's a bit like it, and it seems that Jiang Zhu is coaxing."

"No way? I think his girlfriend usually Didn't she just keep chasing him, she's not afraid to make Jiang Zhu angry, Jiang Zhu broke up with her??"

"You don't know yet, let me tell you, Jiang Zhu was kicked out by the Jiang family, and now it's not A member of the Jiang family! I guess this woman just looked down on Jiang Zhu after being kicked out, so she broke up with her!"

...

Jiang Zhu heard all the voices around her, but he didn't believe it, he didn't I believe that his kind, gentle, lovely and innocent girlfriend would be such a vain person!

Jiang Zhu had a good voice, and stretched out his hand to hold Tang Tang's little hand as usual: "Let's not quarrel, okay, after I finish my salary today, I will buy you your favorite cake."

Tang Tang lightly pointed Rotating the parasol, with a mocking smile on her delicate fair face, she slapped Jiang Zhu's outstretched hand away, and said coldly: "Take your dirty hands away."

Jiang Zhu was obviously taken aback, with a slightly stiff.

He called softly: "Tangtang." The

tone of his voice was unbelievable, and there was a sense of sadness and sadness, as if all the fragility was at this moment, following her words, all of them appeared, leaving nothing behind.

But this was not enough, Tang Tang continued, ruthlessly chanting lines that belonged exclusively to cannon fodder.

"Jiang Zhu, it's impossible between us, I warn you, don't pester me anymore."

Tang Tang played very well, she even added a play to herself, frivolously raising her hand to hook the beautiful chin of the man opposite , finger down and rub.

"Do you think you're still the young master of the Jiang family? Don't dream, you're just a piece of trash now. You even said to buy me my favorite cake, with the money you earned from working that day, do you think you can afford it?"

"And I forgot to say, I prefer exquisite and luxurious cosmetics and bags to cakes. I think you'd better wash the dishes in peace, and don't dream of being with me anymore."

Jiang Zhu's eyes It was dimmed to the naked eye, and he clenched his fists hanging on both sides fiercely, but the touch from his chin was obviously so warm and so nostalgic.

He was doing the last bit of struggle.

Ask: "Are you telling the truth?"

Tang Tang moved his hand from his chin and patted his handsome face.

"Is there anything else worthy of me lying to you now?"

Could it be that everything before was a lie to him?

Jiang Zhu felt that the tight string in his heart was completely broken. He took a deep breath, and immediately raised his hand to hold the woman's wrist that was slapping on his face. His eyes seemed to be poisoned, and he took a look. , it makes people feel frightened and cold.

Jiang Zhu gritted his teeth, and the veins on his fair forehead were exposed.

"I'll ask for the last time, are these all your sincere words!"

Tang Tang was frightened by him, and hesitated for a moment.

But soon, the practice of reciting lines for many years allowed her to quickly deal with the situation outside the script.

She showed a disgusted expression, and tried to pull her hand out of the other's generous hand: "Of course it's the truth, you let me go quickly, do you hear me!"

Jiang Zhu looked at her deeply, three years of love, he It was as if he didn't recognize her all of a sudden.

Tang Tang's heart was startled by the shadow in those eyes. He ignored the discomfort in his heart, and secretly lamented that this hero is not something anyone can be.

This plot is simply too cruel!

After the male protagonist was kicked out of the family, he worked several jobs a day just to make money to please her. As a result, she not only wanted to break up, but also humiliated him.

Now she is worried that Jiang Zhu will directly chop her up!

Fortunately, Jiang Zhu was still rational. After a minute, he looked away and let go of his hand at the same time.

"Remember what you said today." He said coldly.

Tang Tang secretly breathed a sigh of relief, but a thin layer of sweat was frightened behind her. She knew that this was the last scene between her and the male lead. After this scene, she could make an appointment to go back to the time machine.

She looked at Jiang Zhu's back, showed one last mocking expression, and let out a cold "heh".

Chenggong saw his footsteps suddenly froze, and then continued to move forward, leaving without looking back.

People around pointed at the two of them, and then quickly dispersed.

While Tang Tang was completely relaxed, he felt a little sour at the tip of his nose.

Probably because I feel sorry for the male protagonist too much.

There are only a few lines of introduction in the novel, but I didn't expect it to be so cruel in the real scene.

Tang Tang wiped the tears that were about to flow out from under her eyelids, and contacted the system that brought her to this novel world in her mind.

Tang Tang: System, I have finished all the rival scenes with the male lead, can I make an appointment for the time machine to go back now?

Yes, she is not from this world.

She was originally just a reader of novels, but one night she found this novel of the last days, and when she found out that the male lead's cannon fodder, Bai Yueguang, had the same name as hers, she originally planned to silently exit the page of this novel.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, a white light flashed in front of her eyes, followed by her losing consciousness. When he woke up again, everything around him was no longer a familiar place.

At the same time, a slightly cold mechanical voice suddenly appeared in her mind, that is, the system, telling her that she is the chosen one and was selected to participate in a rare reader experience event. As long as she completes all the plots of the character experience, You can go back to the original world!

Tang Tang was very reluctant at first. She saw someone with the same name as her in the novel. She was going to abandon the book and leave, but she didn't expect to be brought here. This is not a voluntary act at all, okay?

But there was no way, the system said, if she didn't experience it according to the script, she would never want to go back.

This...

that can only be okay.

So that's what happened just now.

The original plot mainly tells the story of Mary Sue, the innocent and kind heroine with the healing ability after the end of the world.

It feels like it should be quite passionate, if she didn't take the cannon fodder script that was finally divided and eaten by zombies.

Tang Tang now has only the last plot left, which is to wait for the end of the world to come, and then be surrounded by zombies and get a box of lunch.

She is not in a hurry now, anyway, the most difficult rivalry with the male lead is done, so what else is she afraid of?

The system is online.

[Okay, host, let this system find all kinds of information related to you. ]

About a few minutes later, Tang Tang didn't wait for the following.

She asked: What's the matter, haven't you found it yet?

Isn't it possible to get all the information in three seconds before? Could it be that the system went directly to contact her with the flight back?

Tang Tang was guessing here, and the system over there finally squeaked.

[That, the host, that's the one...]

The system faltered and couldn't say a complete sentence for a long time.

But Tang Tang didn't know why, listening to its voice, he suddenly had a bad feeling.

She suddenly thought: which one is that? Please speak clearly.

[Report to the host! Suddenly got the news that your body in the original world is gone. ] It's

gone, it's gone... A

thunderbolt from the blue sky, Tang Tang's feet were unstable, and he almost stumbled.

She exclaimed: "What does it mean to be gone? Tell me clearly!"

[The main system of your original world thought you were gone, so it recycled your body. ]

Tang Tang supported the wall, trembling with anger: "You, you, haven't you contacted the main system? You said that it would not affect the situation in my original world! Do you still have any credibility!"

[ Sorry, host. ]

Although the system apologizes sincerely, Tang Tang still won't forgive it.

She almost collapsed: "Then what should I do now?"

[Now, the host can only stay in this world. ]

Tang Tang: ...

No, I don't! Wow -

Tang Tang sat along the wall to the corner and closed himself.

Perhaps it is because she is too pitiful, or maybe the system is trying to make up for its own mistakes, and it hastily thought of a way to comfort Tang Tang.

[This incident has wronged the host, in order to make up for the host, in the following apocalypse, this system can provide the host with a help. ]

Tang Tang really can't believe it: you tricked me into this, just give me a help?

[...]

[A few more can be added. ]

Tang Tang: ...

Tang Tang said faintly: If you hadn't dragged me in suddenly, my body in the original world would not have been destroyed. Maybe I could have lived a hundred years, as long as the sky. Now I am forced to come to this end of the world. The future is difficult and dangerous. I may be gone one day. Can your help make up for my loss?

[...The host, what do you want? ]

Tang Tang: Recreate a body for me in the original world, I want to go back.

[This is not okay, dear. ]

Tang Tang: Then let the main system spit out my body.

[This doesn't work either. ]

Tang Tang: ... Then what is your use? ! !

[This system just said that it can help you. You know, what you have now is the status of a cannon fodder, and you have just completely offended the male lead. Now as long as the end of the world comes, you will soon be buried in the tide of zombies and end this short life. ]

Tang Tang's eyes darkened: Are you threatening me?

[That's right, I hope the host can think about it. ]

Tang Tang is really about to be blown up.

This dog system, where the hell can I report it!

[There are still twenty-four hours before the end of the world, I hope the host will think more about himself. ]

Tang Tang is really a dog, I haven't been thinking about myself for so long, am I fucking thinking about you!

But just like the system said, there is no time to waste, the end of the world will come tomorrow, and the script in her hand, um... the

system, you fucking memorize it!