009

Doctor Zhang arrived at the Duke's Mansion early in the morning.

In terms of professional ability, he and Jiang Xianyu are considered difficult brothers.

But he is the best doctor in the entire reincarnation mirror.

Therefore, when the headquarters sent him to reinforce Uzi Castle, Doctor Zhang already had a premonition of the end of the old friend.

Either die or be disabled.

The flow rate of time in each copy is different.

He calculated that the follow-up reinforcement team would arrive later this evening as planned.

For this old friend who has been worrying him for hundreds of years, Dr. Zhang hurried over ahead of time.

He brought two bottles of milk tea, which were packed in green beer bottles.

It is said that a cup of wine is popular in the world to offer sacrifices to the dead. Neither Doctor Zhang nor Jiang Xianyu likes to drink. He made up his mind that if he was still late, he would use these two bottles of milk tea to pay homage to his old friend.

Doctor Zhang heard a burst of laughter from the recreation room.

It was the voice of a strange man, elegant and easy-going, but he could taste the air of air when he tasted it carefully.

"Sorry, I won again."

He came to the entertainment room and saw the players sitting around the poker table.

Mr. Duke was in the corner not far away, his fingertips circling the halo on the floor, his fair side face looked a bit lonely.

This old friend was born very well.

The old friend doesn't know, but he can find out clearly that the Jiang Xianyu in the Castle of Uzi is very famous in the mirror of reincarnation.

There is no other reason, many bosses in the mirror of reincarnation are born in strange shapes, only Mr. Duke -

the breeze in the hair, the light in the blue eyes, the fragrance of roses from the fingertips... It

doesn't look like a scary boss, but it looks like a boss. The little prince who came out of the fairy tale.

Therefore, even if the Duke has been inactive for hundreds of years, no one will blame him.

Who would bully a little prince?

But now, the little prince, whom almost all bosses like, was turned into autistic by a group of players in his first job.

Except for Jiang Xianyu, no one in the white coat in front of him knew him.

"Who is this?"

"Npc?"

"Playing cards can also trigger plot points?"

Amidst the commotion, Jiang Xianyu finally came to his senses.

Doctor Zhang wears a beak-shaped mask[i], and his seaweed-like hair is randomly tied behind his head into a small knot. He was tall and thin, and was wrapped from head to toe in a white linen coat that had been washed to yellow.

Usually, Jiang Xianyu would complain about this strange outfit, but today his eyes were all on his hands.

Doctor Zhang held two green beer bottles in his left hand and a bright flashlight in his right hand.

Bright flashlights and beer bottles are things that must never appear in the Castle of Uzi.

Jiang Xianyu did not expect that Dr. Zhang would walk in front of the players with this out of place outfit.

All horror bosses and NPCs will be told on the first day of work:

they cannot reveal their identities, and violators will be obliterated.

The old friend's nerves have always been big, Jiang Xianyu sighed in his heart resignedly.

Although he himself is not much better.

"Presumptuous." He stood up and introduced to all the players: "This is my friend for many years."

The usually unruly boss Fu raised his eyelids and looked at the strange doctor in front of him.

...

After fooling the players briefly, Jiang Xianyu brought Doctor Zhang to his secret base.

Dr. Zhang took off the bulky bird mask, took a sip of milk tea, and doubted the vicissitudes of life in his eyes.

The intruder was nowhere to be seen, a group of players gathered together to fight the landlord, while his old friend was unscathed and hid in the corner drawing circles.

This scene is beyond comprehension.

How much does Jiang Xianyu have? How much does Jiang Xianyu have? All the staff in the two rounds are very clear. The possibility of killing the intruders is almost zero, and the players are forbidden to kill each other, and it is even more impossible to help the terrifying boss to beat teammates. .

After all, in the eyes of the players, these employees are the bad guys who should be cut to pieces.

"Little salty fish." Doctor Zhang took another sip of milk tea, thinking about what to say, "You are not in danger, are you?"

Jiang Xianyu shook his head.

Doctor Zhang: "What about the intruder?"

Jiang Xianyu: "I didn't see it, I don't know."

What?

Doctor Zhang shook his hand, and half a bottle of milk tea spilled on the ground.

After knowing that Jiang Xianyu's copy had entered the intruder, the headquarters had already planned to abandon the employee Jiang Xianyu.

If it weren't for the fact that many employees in Samsarajing fought hard and threatened to strike collectively, the headquarters would not have sent people over.

As a result, now...

the intruder didn't even appear.

Jiang Xian Yuzai carefully wiped off the milk tea stains on the floor, took out the potato chips, milk, sugar and canned red beans from the snack cabinet, and brought a special small pot.

The milk tea in Doctor Zhang's wine bottle was introduced into the small milk pot, and Jiang Xianyu added some milk to it.

The fire was on, and the milk tea in the pot was bubbling. After it boiled completely, Jiang Xianyu divided the milk tea in the pot into two parts, one part was added with a lot of sugar and red beans, and the other part was put back into the black tea bag.

The sweet milk tea with added ingredients is for myself, and the one without sugar is for Dr. Zhang.

Jiang Xianyu always remembers the hobbies of everyone around him very clearly.

Taking a sip of milk tea, Doctor Zhang let out a sigh of satisfaction, and then asked: "The additional staff at the headquarters will arrive tonight, what are you going to do ?

"

milk tea. The freshly brewed milk tea was a little hot, so he blew on it a few more times.

Doctor Zhang couldn't help but snatched the milk tea from Jiang Xianyu and put it back on the table. He has never been able to understand why his old friend likes to eat this kind of sweet and greasy thing, which not only reduces the force of the scary boss, but also is not good for the teeth. Jiang Xianyu has been to his hospital several times because of toothache these years.

"Little Xianyu, hurry up, let's talk about business."

"I did some research before I came here, and the intruder seems to be among the players." It

's easy to get involved in the intruder's affairs, and my boss If friends can come over, it is a lie to say that they are not moved. Jiang Xianyu patted his old friend on the shoulder, showing a relieved smile.

"Don't worry, Zhang Quede." Jiang Xianyu opened a bag of potato chips while talking.

"Before the reinforcements come, I will definitely be able to kill the invaders."

Zhang Quede:? ? ?

...

Once the scary boss left, the atmosphere among the players became more subtle.

"It's boring to keep playing like this." Li Changfeng leaned back in his chair and casually played the last card.

"How about we do the lottery?". Li Changfeng looked at Fu Zhan.

The man in black still has a lot of cards in his hand. He sat on a high stool with his legs folded together, his eyes closed silently.

He is looking at the cards.

Li Changfeng, who did not receive any response, felt a little offended, but he still put on a smile and said patiently: "There is no need to pay anything, the loser only needs to answer one question."

Now the man in black finally reacted.

Fu Zhan raised his head slowly, staring at Li Changfeng intently. His pupils are dark in color, reflecting light like artificial glass. Those eyes reflected his appearance at the moment, very clear, eerily clear.

For a moment, Li Changfeng felt an emotion called fear seeping out from every pore of his body like sweat. He felt ridiculous for himself like this. After all, how could a veteran who had experienced all kinds of horror dungeons be afraid of a mere newcomer.

After a long time, he heard the newcomer say: "Ask!"

"What do you want to know from me?"